OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

Im still looking for a blck pair of those Stussy x Converse, nothing ina size 11.
Im trying to find evidence that the Charcoal Hi All Star in Leather is real. I cant find any stores that carry the specific colorway. Maybe its an older model. The back tab on the sole matches that with Hi's that are on Eastbay, but on Converse.com the tabs say Converse All Star.
I have these.

I absolutely NEED a retro of these two.

can't find a picture of the white/blue....Converse Voltage

and Acropolis

Would love a retro....

Converse CONs Weapon Ray-Pack to release this weekend. Really like the red one, what do you guys think?

Was big into KJ in 91/92 I rocked the accelerator Hi for 2 seasons and they were awesome shoes. A high top shoe that was light and had great traction just a perfect shoe. I like my cons simple and clean and I guess these were the answer to the nike flight 89/90 and the flight light shoes.

The accelerator Hi/mid wasnt a top shelf shoe you would find them below the nike quantom forces and the like which would sit below the flights which would sit below the jordans which sat below the command force which sat below the pressures :D

On that eye level jordan shelf you would find the Bo jackson and agassi trainers and prob the LJ shoe and reebok pumps (depending how big the sports store)

converse weapon 86 releases in august? i see finishline has two colorways up on their calendar? black white and red white blue. any info on this?

had no idea these were coming back. need the lakers colorway but id buy the larry bird colorway if its reasonably priced and good quality...then again it is nike so...

Converse has some hidden gems, they should retro a lot of their kicks from the 90s like the Backjam!

Here goes some pics of other Converse silhouettes that deserve to retro!

Cons Hi 500

CONVERSE TARMAX

Converse Accelerator III

Converse Cons Inferno

Back
Top Bottom