OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

Converse Pro Leather OG
Release Date: December 21st, 2019
$100
Color: White/Obsidian/Egret

Converse-Pro-Leather-OG-Mid-2.jpg
Converse-Pro-Leather-OG-Ox-2.jpg

This is why Nike could care less about Converse as a brand. We as old sneakerheads know Converse had some pretty sick basketball shoes back in the early 90s. Run & Gun (changed to Run & Slam) worn by KJ, all of Grandmama's shoes (Aero Jam, Back Jam) TarMax outdoor shoe, Springfield high (Spree wore these) Rodman's shoes, Chuck Taylor 2000, etc. One shoe I loved was the Voltage. Such a cool upper design with React Juice.

So Nike decides to release the Voltage as the VLTG mid and a womens shoe.
Screenshot_20200109-145456.png

No problem, unless you don't make it in large enough sizes that guys who have a bigger men's size (I wear an 11 so I would need a women's 12.5 or 13). Well, they didn't and now they are discounted to $49.99! Why, cause they didn't sell!! Had Nike made them in unisex sizes, I would have bought a pair at retail, and I'm sure others may have as well. I know they aren't exactly the same, but they are close enough to make me want them! Nike, stop screwing around with Converse and release some retros! They will sell!!!

Here is a pic of my OG Voltage that are sadly, unwearable!! 😢😢
IMG_20190717_234606.jpg

Man, do I want a retro in the worst way!! 😞😞

Just submitted an order on the footlocker app for the Carolina blue pro leathers with 20% off. I typed in the code SNEAKERS and first it gave me an error (basically saying i couldn’t use the code) but when I went to submit payment it asked me to continue and updated the cart and gave me the discount. $65 shipped :wow:

Not sure if anybody else can duplicate that but it’s a worth a shot if you are buying at $75 anyways.

FOG chuck 70s coming back out apparently end of march. Excited i really wanted the black pair and missed them. I hope they are plentiful

Back
Top Bottom