OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

57BCE612-1D75-4908-9DB1-AC42B7C224CA.jpeg
On the fence with these. Are they worth the $160?

I'm curious about why they don't re-release the Converse shoes that were out during the apex of the NBA's popularity in the '80s. I assume it should be easy to churn them out since none of them were signature shoes that had a logo or motif tied to an individual star where they would have to pay them a royalty to maintain the design for rehashes.

Does Nike assume it's not profitable for them to re-release the '80s Converse shoes since they own them?

Before Converse filed for bankruptcy and Nike eventually buying them, I recall they rehashed the Weapon in the early 2000s during the peak of the throwback jersey fad. I don't think I've seen them back in stores since then. I recall a few peeps got those to wear with a Magic Johnson or Larry Bird throwback jersey to emulate an '80s NBA look at that time.

If Nike re-released the Converse Weapon or any of their other bygone era basketball shoes, would any of y'all wear them?

Perhaps I would to match with both Magic Johnson jerseys I have and if I could get them for a really cheap marked down price because you know they won't have the same demand as retro Jordans to command a higher regular price.

Nevermind
These need to be had
stussy-converse-chuck-70-A01765C-release-date-3.jpg
stussy-converse-chuck-70-A01765C-release-date-5.jpg
stussy-converse-chuck-70-A01765C-release-date-8.jpg

Canvas almost look hemp-like, these too damn hard. It's ridiculous how excited I am for a basic *** 1949 black and white ****ing shoe, but here I am 😬

Last edited:
Those Stussy's are nice, they dropping in lows too?

I just received my Thisisneverthat kicks. V dope, love the green bottoms, might throw the black laces on though

Back
Top Bottom