OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

Peep the Converse Acropolis
Down-JGP-0002.jpg

I never knew Converse was interested in signing Penny Hardaway coming out of college until I stumbled on this. The irony is Nike ended up owning them 10 years later after they filed for bankruptcy.

One of my favorite shoes ever. That post got me hyped for a sec...was hoping I was reading the date wrong and it was actually an upcoming re-release.

I doubt Nike would rehash those because they don't even rehash the '80s Converse basketball shoes that were popular. There's some demand for those too. They just won't prioritize rehashing them despite potential profit for them.

If Nike were to re-release those Dwyane Wade shoes, they would be revised with the omission of any branding/logos/ties to Wade as a loophole that enables them to avoid paying him royalties, especially since he left the Nike umbrella years ago when he went to Li-Ning. They would be rehashed as generic shoes with a different name similar to how Nike did it with rehashes of shoes worn by Chris Webber & Deion Sanders several years after they left Nike.

I think Wade also has a lifetime deal with Li-Ning.

COMME des GARÇONS PLAY x Converse One Star Low
Colorway:Cloud Dancer/Red/White
Style #:A01792C
Release Date:July 28, 2022
Price:$140

COMME-des-GARCONS-PLAY-Converse-One-Star-Low-A01792C-release-date-001.jpg

Comme des Garcons PLAY x Converse One Star “Black”
Style #:A01791C

CDG-Play-Converse-One-Star-01-750x750.jpg

COMME des GARÇONS PLAY x Converse One Star Low
Colorway:Cloud Dancer/Red/White
Style #:A01792C

COMME-des-GARCONS-PLAY-Converse-One-Star-Low-A01792C-release-date-001.jpg

Comme des Garcons PLAY x Converse One Star “Black”
Style #:A01791C

CDG-Play-Converse-One-Star-01-750x750.jpg

Out now

any word on how flyknit/crater converse fit? when I axe sellers on Ebay they've told me to measure my foot, to determine my shoe size while another seller appeared to just hike the price after I requested this info (they didn't answer me) I am a full 1.5 sizes down from my brannock size in old school Chucks.

Back
Top Bottom