OFFICIAL CONVERSE THREAD

This release was a massive PITA. I started looking for release info for anything besides SNKRS a few days ago, and couldn't find anything except for a couple of random raffles. Like literally nobody was saying they had them. L on snkrs. Got 2 different sizes in cart at Converse, only to get bounced at final checkout. Euro sites refusing to ship to US. Canadian sites refusing to ship to US. Hopefully we at least have some other colorways coming. :angry: :angry: :angry:
Yeah I got bounced from the converse website at check out too. Hopefully in the coming weeks the price will come down and can be had for close to retail.

It’s just frustrating that you cant even get a $140 converse. A shoe that I guarantee very few people even want. Just look at asics. They did a pre order for their collab with Hal studios. So everyone that really wanted a pair, was able to get them.

Nike needs to implement a pre order or some sort of membership option with different tiers that guarantees a certain amount of release buys Per year For a sneaker of your choosing. Don’t know why we constantly have to deal with bot issues when there is a solution.

Yeah I got bounced from the converse website at check out too. Hopefully in the coming weeks the price will come down and can be had for close to retail.

It’s just frustrating that you cant even get a $140 converse. A shoe that I guarantee very few people even want. Just look at asics. They did a pre order for their collab with Hal studios. So everyone that really wanted a pair, was able to get them.

Nike needs to implement a pre order or some sort of membership option with different tiers that guarantees a certain amount of release buys Per year For a sneaker of your choosing. Don’t know why we constantly have to deal with bot issues when there is a solution.

Feel the same way. It's been like 21 years since the Weapon was retroed properly. Slap a lightning bolt on them and put them on SNKRS and this is what we get. People have been begging for a preorder system for a loooong time, but Nike will never ever do that.

I thought i was the only one that happened to, tried to check out 3 times and kept getting bounced back smh

Missed the drop because of work stuff, but doesn't seem like I had a chance anyway. Like WASHED KING WASHED KING said, resell seems to be pretty low, though, so hopefully we should be able to get them close to retail soon.

s-l1600 - 2023-05-12T025135.348.jpg

I thought i was the only one that happened to, tried to check out 3 times and kept getting bounced back smh
It’s obvious the converse website wasn’t able to handle the traffic it was taking on for such a release. I’m really stunned these weren’t easier to get but i guess a fragment converse has more sway than I thought. I doubt we’ll see that for upcoming weapon releases unless the numbers on future color ways are really low.

I mean, if you cant pick these up, a shoe no one was talking about, what hope is there for any popular future release? You’re almost always gonna have to hit the secondary resell market for any future release. I know it’s been trending that way but this release really solidified having almost zero expectations on copping any future release for retail. Pathetic really.

There’s some huge corrections that need to be made when I have the money to consume a product but I’m barely even given the chance to attain that product or I have to get super lucky to do so.

I have to have LUCK to be a consumer. Dumbest s*** ever…

It’s obvious the converse website wasn’t able to handle the traffic it was taking on for such a release. I’m really stunned these weren’t easier to get but i guess a fragment converse has more sway than I thought. I doubt we’ll see that for upcoming weapon releases unless the numbers on future color ways are really low.

I mean, if you cant pick these up, a shoe no one was talking about, what hope is there for any popular future release? You’re almost always gonna have to hit the secondary resell market for any future release. I know it’s been trending that way but this release really solidified having almost zero expectations on copping any future release for retail. Pathetic really.

There’s some huge corrections that need to be made when I have the money to consume a product but I’m barely even given the chance to attain that product or I have to get super lucky to do so.

I have to have LUCK to be a consumer. Dumbest s*** ever…
This 100%. I entered around 4-5 raffles and tried on SNKRS and struck out. Guaranteed most people who hit have never even heard of the Weapon until this release.

Kinda related, but those Jordan Stadium 90s that were on SNKRS this morning also sold out. For a new model that’s not even a collab? C’mon man…There’s not even a thread here on this model. I checked eBay and they’re being listed for at least double their retail of $145.

This 100%. I entered around 4-5 raffles and tried on SNKRS and struck out. Guaranteed most people who hit have never even heard of the Weapon until this release.

Kinda related, but those Jordan Stadium 90s that were on SNKRS this morning also sold out. For a new model that’s not even a collab? C’mon man…There’s not even a thread here on this model. I checked eBay and they’re being listed for at least double their retail of $145.
Wow. Literally wow. It’s almost unreal to hear that those shoes sold out. A literal takedown model sold out. S*** makes me laugh LMAO

The only reason I can think that shoe sold out was because of the inspiration partly from the AJ I. Even so, I’m still stunned…

Just got my pair of Fragments in from SNKRS. Mine came with one single cream lace and one single white lace, in addition to the two black laces already in the shoes. Was considering a lace swap but don’t wanna mismatch

Last edited:
Just got my pair of Fragments in from SNKRS. Mine came with one single cream lace and one single white lace, in addition to the two black laces already in the shoes. Was considering a lace swap but don’t wanna mismatch
How are they fitting and how is the quality?

How are they fitting and how is the quality?
I went TTS to be safe cuz I have a wide foot and I think that was the right call. Thankfully not as long as I thought they’d be. I go TTS in Jordan 1s, 3s, etc for a snug fit.

Frag Weapons got super soft leather on the entire upper — just an all-around good shoe.

Would love to hear if others got pairs of the alternate laces or if Converse meant to include only one lace of each

I went TTS to be safe cuz I have a wide foot and I think that was the right call. Thankfully not as long as I thought they’d be. I go TTS in Jordan 1s, 3s, etc for a snug fit.

Frag Weapons got super soft leather on the entire upper — just an all-around good shoe.

Would love to hear if others got pairs of the alternate laces or if Converse meant to include only one lace of each
Nice. I think I’ll go tts when i decide to buy a pair. Bummer on the laces though. I wonder if a call to customer service would do anything? Worth a try to see what happens. There are some good options for laces on the secondary market. Foxtrot has some good options…. https://foxtrot-uniform.net/

Reactions: kno
The lace situation was the same for me, I was/am convinced laces were missing.

Reactions: kno

Technically, I think those Stadium 90's WERE a collab. Pretty sure it was an AMM/Whittaker Group exclusive.

Back
Top Bottom