Official Cowboys VS. Giants Post....

S4L

I just don't see how we lose this game...

Cowboys by 11.

Sig/Avy/$ bets?

Originally Posted by S4L3

Cowboys by 11.

Sig/Avy/$ bets?
I'll do an avy bet with you
Avy change until the next Cowboys vs Giants game, which at that point, if agreed upon, there can be another counter avy bet made.

Let me know if you accept.

P.S - I hate you.

roll.gif

Giants win easily. I don't know anyone who bets on romo and the cowboys as favorites . Past three years they've rarely won as favorites. I think giants are energize d after taking gb to the wire. Cowboys never handle pressure well ask their coach

I got $20 on the Giants. Anybody want to take me up on that? Shoes?

Cowboys only appear to be playing good football. The last few games they've won haven't been impressive. Giants are playing better right now despite recent record.

Giants should take this one.

Avy bets are beyond lame. Put some money on the line lames.

Giants are playing better right now despite recent record.
Lost their last four games while giving up 87 points combined in their last two is playing good football? LOL. This is why NT is a clown factory...
Avy bets are beyond lame.
Coming from one of the biggest lames on the board though? really?
I got $20 on the Giants. Anybody want to take me up on that? Shoes?
Your credibility is no good.

...and for that Giants fan with the avy bet, let's change that to a sig bet.

S4L3 wrote:
...and for that Giants fan with the avy bet, let's change that to a sig bet.

what do you have in mind...since I don't have a name and I'm "that Giants fan" 

Lost their last four games while giving up 87 points combined in their last two is playing good football? LOL. This is why NT is a clown factory...

.....and Dallas struggles to score in their last few games vs bottom teams. Secondary is trash.

Giants are playing better right now despite recent record.

And your example is why this "clown factory" is full of buffoons like you. I never said they were playing, in your words, "good football." I said they are playing better despite their record. See, all you mention is what you get at face value. What laymen can't try and analyze a game by looking at basic numbers? When two teams are set to play, you're with the group that reasons because Dallas has won more recently and Giants are on a losing streak, it's simple..Dallas will win.

Dallas was lucky to beat Washington when Gano missed that FG in OT. You saw the Thanksgiving game. No way can anyone say the Cowboys dominated that game or that they were far and away the better team. Then they lose to the Cardinals. Meanwhile Giants lost to a very very good Saints team and had another great team on the ropes in the Packers.

I'm not speaking on wins and losses. When it comes to this matchup, despite recent records, Giants are playing better. Not good, but better than what the Cowboys have shown. Giants win.

Yea the Giants have lost 4 in a row but 3 of those loses were to San Fran, Green Bay, and New Orleans...

I really don't think the Cowboys have a chance...yall have too many games that were close and coulda went either way...

Giants got this game and the division...

I'm a Skins fan too...so %++! the cowboys
tongue.gif

So because the Giants played a good game against the packers (which they still lost) people are dismissing that they've struggled
vs "weak" teams as well (Miami, Ari) and have losses against "weak" teams (Was, Sea).

Way different pulse than it was a week ago.

Back
Top Bottom