JPP 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

Clutch performance from Eli. 
JPP 
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Yes it was and once again not a clutch performance from Romo. I will never see why he gets his props.

Tony Romo is the best, worst quarterback of all time. He can make 100 great throws, but when it counts the most (Austin) he ALWAYS comes up short. It is not in his blood to make THAT throw. This wasn't just some game where he missed a receiver, this was THE game. That was the throw that makes yous say he may have turned the corner.

Now, Tony Romo will continue to be Tony Romo. The stat happy quarterback who NEVER, ever ever ever makes the one throw that your team needs. Nothing he does short of a superbowl victory will reverse how people perceive him. Fact is, he is simply a choke artist. Tony Blowmo, because he blows mo games than anyone else.

Much like the Cowboys, I am done for the year. I have lived with them for the last 15+ years and I am just tired. Say I shouldn't take a game seriously, but having to hear sly comments week after week after week after week drains you. I don't want to defend/protect this team anymore. Until Tony Romo and Jason Garrett leave this team, I will no longer watch them.

This wasn't on Romo. Blame our secondary. They gave up numerous big plays to Eli on third and long. Its cool to blame Romo but this wasn't on him 4 TD's no picks and even had the team in the position to go to OT. Rob doesnt realize he doesnt have the cover guys to run what he wants. Besides Jenkins i dont trust anyone back there. No pass rush tonight either, but im sure that was Romo's fault too
This.

Props to the Giants for the win. Cowboys had that game but of course they blew it once again. Romo did all he could and is not the reason we lost that game. Even if we get to the playoffs, anybody can cook our secondary
frown.gif
mad.gif

That loss hurts. Sigh.....

Oh and another thing Dez Bryant is a clown . Has all the talent in the world to be the best WR in this league and he's not even top 10 . You don't deserve to do other recievers celebration's you gotta be at least top 5
laugh.gif
overrated bum

You can blame Romo all you want for the Cowboys loss yesterday, but it really wasn't his fault. He over threw Miles, when it mattered most, but don't let that over shadow the real reason Dallas lost.

Dallas' defense was shredded every time the Giants NEEDED to score, and that's what lost them the game.

- Terrence Newman NOT intercepting Eli Manning and taking it to the house, when the ball was thrown right to him. THAT'S WHY the Cowboys lost.
- Blown assignments on Super Mario's TD by the Dallas defense - THAT'S WHY the Cowboys lost.
- Romo carved up the Giants secondary, you can't really put it on him.
- Felix Jones was running great because the GMEN cant stop the run, haven't been able to aside from a game or 2 all season, but his fumble was huge in retrospect.

OH.

S4L expect a PM with your new sig at some point today.

But at the end of the night , romo got to hit miles in stride to seal the deal for the easy 6 points.........

Secondary was cooked , like i was at the house party in oak cliff last weekend .

That loss hurt , i drank my self to sleep.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

You can blame Romo all you want for the Cowboys loss yesterday, but it really wasn't his fault. He over threw Miles, when it mattered most, but don't let that over shadow the real reason Dallas lost.

Dallas' defense was shredded every time the Giants NEEDED to score, and that's what lost them the game.

- Terrence Newman NOT intercepting Eli Manning and taking it to the house, when the ball was thrown right to him. THAT'S WHY the Cowboys lost.
- Blown assignments on Super Mario's TD by the Dallas defense - THAT'S WHY the Cowboys lost.
- Felix Jones was running great because the GMEN cant stop the run, haven't been able to aside from a game or 2 all season, but his fumble was huge in retrospect.

OH.

Who doesn't carve up the Giants secondary? These are two of the worst defenses in the league. This game came down to QB vs. QB and Romo choked when it mattered most.
End of story. Thank you Based Romo.

Originally Posted by Proshares

AG, PM me your paypal please. Mez, HTTB let me know if you wanna go double or nothing. If not PM me your paypal's again please.

Texans fans having something to celebrate.  Feel bad I used to respect some of you.

Carry on.
You already know we're going double or nothing, bro.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

OH.

Who doesn't carve up the Giants secondary? These are two of the worst defenses in the league. This game came down to QB vs. QB and Romo choked when it mattered most.
End of story. Thank you Based Romo.
^ Thank you.  Somebody that gets it.  This was QB vs. QB and as usual on primetime national TV, Romo chokes. 

Back
Top Bottom