~~~!!! Official Dallas Cowboys Vs. Tennessee Titans Game Thread !!!~~~

Just fine folks...

El Gato
pimp.gif

The fade with Roy should be deadly once he gets more comfortable with Romo. Keyshawn and Bledsoe used to be money with it

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

The fade with Roy should be deadly once he gets more comfortable with Romo. Keyshawn and Bledsoe used to be money with it

what would always be funny is that key would not even jump and still get it
laugh.gif

Lmao dudes going in on Owens now hat he isn't putting up 38 tds in Dallas. Roy def is a receiver who goes up and make the catch but Owens is light yearsbetter. Yall talking reckless. Owens is a hof with or without a ring. You can clearly tell the people who only watched Owens in Dallas and not his wholecareer.

Wow, the ball hitting the giant HD jumbotron. That was bound to happen, that thing is beyond huge.
laugh.gif

Come on Jerry...you'd think they would have thought this over better and made better calculations on the height of the scoreboard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Come on Jerry...you'd think they would have thought this over better and made better calculations on the height of the scoreboard
laugh.gif
exactly... they are gonna have to raise it or they will have this problem every game

I can see a lot of do overs b/c of punts hitting the scoreboard upcoming this season.

Man...I'm watching this game and I really want VY to do well. Black quarterback, young, and under pressure...I'm rooting for the man.

But I'll be damned if he don't do everything in his power to sabotage his opportunities.

Errant pass after errant pass. I could only imagine how i'd feel if I was a Titan fan. SMH.

That stadium is beautiful.

Too bad it has corporate party written all over it. It's going to be so quiet there like a game at Staples...

^^^Texas Stadium wasn't that loud either. Hopefully pumping in 20,000 more fans will make it more a homefield advantage
laugh.gif

Bennett is too good against the Titans backups. Miles Austin needs to get out there and show something! I'm a Sam Hurd fan but I'm definitelydisappointed Austin didn't show more in training camp to win the 3rd WR spot outright. Hurd is a nice overall WR but Miles brings the speed that couldreally take the offense to the next level. Hurd is the more complete WR now but lacks the game-breaking speed.

Originally Posted by nnarum

That stadium is beautiful.

Too bad it has corporate party written all over it. It's going to be so quiet there like a game at Staples...

It was the same way at the old Texas Stadium too... Cowboys and Mavericks games are corporate and social events anymore... It sucks...

Marty B...
pimp.gif

Ogletree is taking Stanback's job...

Kevin Ogletree is the goods. Good speed/solid route runner. If they keep Stanback over him based on his "potential" then the coaching staff is juststupid.

Back
Top Bottom