OFFICIAL DECEMBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

rolled through Riverhead tanger NFO today.  i did my best to be open to taking pics on as much i thought was pertinent.  killed me to even be looking at Js or AF1s, but i did it for yall.  there are plenty i missed that i dont know if yall be interested: non dunk sbs, new runners, new trainers, pennys that i dont care for, things like that.  if you have an idea of any of the aforementioned, i can go back and do a more thorough photo snap.  

considered copping.  dont know how i feel about moires in general. 

had these in my arms the whole time until then end when i decided on another. 

considered these too, just because "dorothy" is a cool concept.  but its better in theory than application.  plus for some reason, these fit hella tight.  i usually rock a 10 in SBs, but had to get 11.5s on to have it fit remotely cool.  idk.  just a funky fit. 

Please, oh please NT Gods I pray to you that this post be allowed to stay amongst all of the Lidd coupon code posts and Ross finds that seemingly don't get 86'ed from this thread.

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of gift cards that can be used in one transaction at a Factory or Clearance store? I know this is an odd/specific question, but my Googling isn't turning up anything, and I thought this might be the one random place to find an answer. Some websites like FTL and FNL limit you to 5, I believe.TiA

I will once again be posting updates from 5-7 Factory and Clearance Stores this weekend, but please disregard and erase this information from your memory instantly, as I am a newer member and I speak of future events, which are therefore posion to your mind, fam.

And those were some grest updates today guys, thank you very much.

Last edited:
Great mall was pretty dry today.

Scatter sizes of Marvin 7s and statue 9s $129.99

2 pairs of Aqua 8s size 7 for retail

2 pairs of champagne 7s 9.5 and 12 for retail

Sherbet racers size 9.5 $129

TD fsr of the Kd Vi Easter for $11.97

TD FSR of Kd vii Weatherman for $14.97

Personal cop was the weathermans, really good price on those.

repped for the great updates and good ppl in here.  hope we can all find some goodies this weekend at the outlet. 

I stopped at Woodbury Commons today, man it is a shame what a tourist trap that outlet became. I went to Paramus coming home from work the other day and most of the clothing was 40% off. Hash wall 20% off. Woodbury did nothing. The shoes we have mostly posted (like the Free run flyknits for example) were $100 in mostly every color we have posted.p for $60. All the retros js are gone. Hash wall was a mess.

I found a pair of Brian Anderson SBs from the flash pack. They were $34.99. Tried the 11 that they had and it fit, went for other shoe, it was a10..........

Rep checked in back and said they have no more and just chucked the shoes since they could not locate the matches........real shame.

Just sticking to Paramus for now on........
By any chance do you know if they had the Marvin the Martian 7s at the Paramus outlet? Got a F&F coupon and was wondering if it was worth going to.

Ever since they remodeled, Woodbury has been terrible.. I wouldnt waste an hr driving there..

Last edited:
Ontario pretty much same as I posted last weekend

No clearance no hash
Update
Kobe X as fsr
Jordan future low grey ice sole sale 74.97
Kyrie 1 pewter fsr
Kd 8 bhm gs fsr

Last edited:
South Chicago oulet cottage grove
Lebron Rubber city $79.99 not fsr though
Jordan 7 marvin the martian
Jordan 9 statue
Jordan 7 bordeaux (ask for sizes i think only big sizes left)
Jordan 7 Barcelona
What the Lebron 12

How much are the Barcelonas?

Paramus did not have Martian 7's or any retros on the floor. They did get the gray/teal Kobe 10 highs FSR for $200 and the Black "Gamma style" low Futures FSR for $120. I also noticed some Men's Lunarglide 7's FSR.

Hash wall highlights, pretty clear they are expecting the F&F to be used.

Laser 1 Size 9.5 $150

Laser 20 Size 9.5 don't remember price, it was over $200

Air Max 2016 Size 10 I believe black/ice colorway $140

Lebron 12 Elite Red Size 9 don't remember the price, also high

Poison Green 5 GS Size 6Y $130

Hope this helps some of you guys out

Back
Top Bottom