OFFICIAL DECEMBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Nike Factory Store, Leeds, AL:

There were about 25-30 people lined up at the door when they opened; I don't really know why, the deals were just OK at best, like usual at this store.

View media item 1817488
View media item 1817489
View media item 1817490
View media item 1817491
View media item 1817492
View media item 1817495These were boss; apparently they were ringing up for $59.99 yesterday (WTF), according to an employee. Had them checked, and they were priced as marked today.
View media item 1817496
View media item 1817498
View media item 1817500
View media item 1817501Finally snagged a pair of these:
View media item 1817502These must have been what everyone was lined up for. I wouldn't even bother calling; I'm sure they are long gone by now:
View media item 1817504
Not pictured, they also had a near FSR of the green Roshe Tech Fleece's (green) for $69.99

Last edited:
Nike Factory Ontario Mills 

lots of statue Jordan 9 in kids sizes

BHM sb dunk low size 5-6

clearance section was decent had some tech fleece shorts (forgot the price).

not much besides that.

The place was a mess due to final day of F&F.

Thanks again and rep's to everybody for the updates over the weekend, and thanks especially for the heads up on the F&F sale a few weeks back.

I did an in store, ship to home order at a Factory Store on Saturday, and those darn things just showed up at my doorstep! Pretty amazing for free 'value' shipping, and over a weekend, to boot. Just another reason why Nike is still the best.

benzilla427 benzilla427 if you see a shoe on display but can't find it in the aisle, it's probably in the back. They do it to help prevent theft.
Just giving the head up in case it's a shoe you want in the future.

Philadelphia Mills Nike Factory Store

Address: 1766 Franklin Mills Cir #537A, Philadelphia, PA 19154

Phone
:
(215) 281-3523

i love how you organize your posts.
repped every time

Paramus nike had blue Jordan Shines For 239 size 11. Extra 20 percent off hash wall. They also had the red Kobe high tops size 10 I think. Forgot the exact model name.

Great lakes crossing store had kids roshe (black/silver burgundy/white) 1-13c. Black was 20 bucks burgundy was 30.

Meridian, Idaho Nike Factory Store...  nothin'... we got nothin' 
sick.gif

but Ross on the other hand! picked up my son a pair of Foamposite One 'Gone Fishin' in size 3y for $29.99.

Went to the Nike outlet in sommerville,MA and they were doing 30% off hash wall and clearance clothing. Suprised since it is a Tuesday.

Swang by the Ontario mills real quick
20 off hash
30 clearance
Uhhh same thing that @chito updated and that I updated the last two weeks

Back
Top Bottom