OFFICIAL DECEMBER '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Confirming 20% off hash for Camarillo.  Some random styles on shelves for 20% off too.

1 pair of Jordan 8 retro Aqua on hash for retail ($190 i think), but you can get 20% off, size 10.5

Lebron 12 double helix $99 + 20% off, sizes 10-11

Jordan Future Low (gray) $75 + 20% off, only sizes 11-13

Air Max Plus TN (navy blue & gray): $70 + 20% off, FSR

Run the One (red): $54 + 20% off, size 11 & 12

Dunk Low BHM $39.99 + 20% off, only small sizes 7.5-8.5

Air Max 1 BHM $99.99, FSR

Monarch IV (white/blue) $54.99 FSR 
laugh.gif

20% off entire purchase at Nike factory stores (not sure about clearance) 12/12.
Just got that email as well. I'm assuming that's all outlets and factory stores. Perfect time for my Houston visit. Stacked with a 10% military discount this is just as good as F&F. 

20% off entire purchase at Nike factory stores (not sure about clearance) 12/12.
Just got that email as well. I'm assuming that's all outlets and factory stores. Perfect time for my Houston visit. Stacked with a 10% military discount this is just as good as F&F. 

I can never assume for clearance stores because they run different specials. Someone can confirm it tho.

Pretty sure MVP passes starting too
Mills hand signs around the store yesterday

Confirmed at National Harbor factory, believe it runs til end of Dec. Pretty sure this MVP pass promo occurs every year at this time.

Nothing really special at the Harbor BTW considering what's at other outlets, last I checked, scattered sizes of Martian 7 for 129.99, I believe a few GS 3.5-4 oreo 4s on hash (I THINK at 89.99) could be wrong. GS columbia 4s and 3peat 8s, both I believe at 129.99 (neither will move at this price for the most part, I'm projecting a price drop).

Meridian, Idaho Nike Factory Store...  nothin'... we got nothin' :x

but Ross on the other hand! picked up my son a pair of Foamposite One 'Gone Fishin' in size 3y for $29.99.

I know we aren't supposed to quote updates but wow... Haven't seen this guy post in years!
What brought you back?

Same martian 7s and statue 9s at Nike Ivy City in DC. FSR in both it looks but sizes are dwindling in 9s, the 7s are moving very slow and didn't really move through the friends and family sale so I think a future price drop is likely. Most of the stuff in bins are grossly overpriced.

Hash sale going on right now for 20% only notables IMO:

mens lunar flyknit 2s - 620465 011, 620465 300 - scattered sizes below 11 59.99

wmns lunar flyknit 2s - 620465 100 - scattered sizes up to 11 59.99

Gs nike lebron 12s laser orange - 685181 830 - sizes 6-7 109.99

Clearance apparel very dry (at least in mens) for the record.

Swung by Great Lakes Crossing Factory Store (MI). Looks like they're starting to get better stock, but the pricing is way outta wack. I've seen those same Kobe 9 Elite's for $80 in this thread. FSR of all of the pics below, these are what caught my eye. Not much on hash but I can confirm they had 20% sale going. Also not much for clothes. Hope this helps someone.

Nothing good at Tinton falls nj outlet at all, they had a lot of Lunarglide 6s for $48 after 20% off , they had scattered sizes on hash of air max plus photo blur yellow for $64 plus20% off , they had the orange air max plus too in FSR for $89 but no discount I did manage to get these for $18 on hash sz 12, last ones
View media item 1821178

Last edited:
Hilton Head, SC has 20% off hash, 30% off clearance apparel, some miscellaneous sales on other apparel, a few in-bin 20% as well.

Of note however, upfront they had a TON of shirts for $4.97 with an extra 30% off. So basically $3.50/each. These were the shirts that are normally $16.99/each or 2 for $30. Some were removed from this past weekend sales though and put back to the nonsale shirts. Glad I got the ones I really wanted during f&f but did grab 3 more today.

In regards to those 25 and 50 dollar passes, can they be combined in January or are they limited to 1 pet transaction?

30% off footwear and I believe clothes as well at Flushing Nike. I didn't see much but I did cop a pair of Retro 99 1's with a pair of Jordan socks for $34. Got the 30% discount as well as the extra sizes discount since these are size 13. Plus I had a $5 survey.

Last edited:
Nice Job !, Repped,

Now need to decide if wait for Saturdays 20 off everything before going..........

Paramus Nike Factory Store

Address: 810 Bergen Town Center #37, Paramus, NJ 07652

Phone: (201) 843-0932

I can't thank you enough for this post. Was able to score a couple pairs. Thank you for that post. Repped!!!

Back
Top Bottom