OFFICIAL December 2009 Website/Outlet/Store ReportThread Vol. Im back and I accept any Xmas present

NT, I was told that if you look at the product date on the tag inside the shoes, 10 months from that date is when nike will release the b grades of that shoeto nike outlets....................can anyone who bought b grades and remember when they bought them confirm this?

^That might've been the case with 1 or 2 pairs but I doubt that Nike has a set time period that they release them to outlets. My receipt for the xi says4/22, what's the date on the inside of the shoe?

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

NT, I was told that if you look at the product date on the tag inside the shoes, 10 months from that date is when nike will release the b grades of that shoe to nike outlets....................can anyone who bought b grades and remember when they bought them confirm this?
def not 10 months, more like 2-6...

Originally Posted by VelvetHoop

NT, I was told that if you look at the product date on the tag inside the shoes, 10 months from that date is when nike will release the b grades of that shoe to nike outlets....................can anyone who bought b grades and remember when they bought them confirm this?
Def not 2-6 months cuz the a-grade hasnt even released in stores yet
laugh.gif
On my inline Kobe IVs, the tag date says 10/08 and they released in 03/09.

i don't think there are set times a b grade shoe drops. shoes are made months and months ahead of the release date so if a b grade is set to drop 10 monthsafter production date they would drop the same time the a grade drops.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by VelvetHoop

Def not 2-6 months cuz the a-grade hasnt even released in stores yet
laugh.gif
On my inline Kobe IVs, the tag date says 10/08 and they released in 03/09.
true forgot about that, lol...

any1 know if the true blue 3 did hit the outlets seen these from selling post in craigslist hes askin for $180
laugh.gif

dbc25e7e40b5d09c040cd63ed10203a7c14b7f7.jpg

Generic Surplus sneakers on Gilt Groupe today starting at noon eastern time...up to 70% off!

orig.jpg

if you're not familiar w/ Gilt Groupe it's a members only site that sells a lot of high end and designer brands at deeply discounted prices

if you're not a member use this invitation:

link

Well idk about the timeframe when it comes to b-grades dropping, but the majority of the stuff in Nike Outlets comes from RTV's from chain stores in whichthey sold poorly or only had a few stock left.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong...

grin.gif

^^ thats true, but sometimes b grades can drop early, or ive even seen as late as a yr ?

Those of you who copped the NBA/Jordan socks, was it ONLY Foot Action that had them for that price, or did you also get some pairs from Foot Locker or Champs??

I'm gonna stop by the mall later today, but the only mall in my area has FL and Champs only.

Hey Guys,
all that are looking for black 1/2 cent samples, check ebay.
from what i understand, outlets that did get them sold them for 60 + tax + shipping.
im seeing these on ebay for like 80 shipped

Anyone know if they still have the Structure Triax 91 size 9's at any So Cal outlets? Doesn't matter about the colorway...

El Paso Nike OUtlet has Air Jordan 2009's, white or black, for $79.99 PLUS $25 gift card for January. Full size runs.

so did true blue 3's hit outlets or not ?

i we get a straight answer and i am not or never really on ebay to look

man we keep going over this... xGumSolesx is that ebay seller that gets all types of Bgrade things that hit in small numbers and we probably wont be able toget.

who remembers when a-grade black/red pippen retros were at an outlet for $50 before the shoes even released.now that was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

as for gumsoles, can't knock the hustle. some people got that good of a pull whether it be straight from nike or at an outlet.

I stopped posting on Niketalk a long time, here and there I'll chime in on something, but all the little kids make this place (and every other forum) superlame. There use to be a time when adults used this place as a resource. When you could share information with each other, and it wouldn't be abused. Thattime is long gone.

As for all the questions. Here's some answers.

I have amazing Euro/Japan/US connects. My stuff comes from all over the world.

I WILL NOT SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH ANYONE.

Reason being: people don't know how to act. Plain and simple.

I use to post here very often on the outlet thread. I would share the wealth with everyone who was interested. Then the family part of NT died.

I will update this outlet post now with some useful information.

There are 5 or 6 outlets in the US that get B-grade heat. Most of the people that have picked up stuff before know which outlets they are. If you know how touse NikeFind, know which style numbers to look for, and are patient, you can find almost anything if your timing is right.

P.S. For those who don't like my prices, don't buy, you're not hurting my business in the slightest.

P.P.S. There are no set dates of when B-grades are made or hit the outlets. It's not 2, 6, 10 months or whatever. I have bought B-grades of some shoesBEFORE the A-grades released.

^^^ and there it is...just like that he's back from the dead. Never thought id see you return to this Monthly thread...

There is a new family feel emerging out of this forumn...not everyone is just waiting for the info to be posted...some people have been putting in hard work atthis outlet thread and making it pop. I myself have peeps that i consistently look out for and they've done the same. But it does take a mature individualto be separated from the rest of the crowd. let it be known that the peoples that look out for me when im not able to have access to a pc or phone due toclient meetings always get the favor in return. UpandComing32. Flintgrey, VAHustler, Velvethoop aka Kid,Sho3tym, Searchin4J's and DeeSnake03 to name just avery few individuals that hold it down. We are progressing to a better state. Members are offering their services/discounts/Swoosh hookups wheneverpossible...I know i do...that is something that was never seen before...We are on our way NT....we are on our way!

Back
Top Bottom