OFFICIAL DECEMBER PICK UP THREAD VOL. CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

finalllllllly tracked down a pair of last years Rugged Moc's; regretted not buying these and they are hard as hell to find now
ta6gcm.jpg

SinnerP wrote:
Damn... 6 Senna's!?  Cannot wait to see em.  I really need to step-up my Senna game.  You need his helmets too! LOL
As for Hammy, you need his MP4-23... Championship-winning car!

But all 18's?  That's just ridiculous...
smokin.gif
 I gots no space, dude.  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Rob, P Knows F1!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Hehe. 
wink.gif

Can always count on you for the latest footy-boots. 

Yes all 6. I ended up doing 1:18 because they will be decoration pieces when I move out this upcoming year in my home. I plan to display them proudly. 
happy.gif
 and lmao I want to collect the helmets too but I rather finish the cars first. 
laugh.gif

You already know I'll post them up once I get them in. Only downside is that on the mp4/4 one of the antennas is missing but not a big issue to me for the price I got it at. 

Definitely got my eyes set on the Championship winning MP4/23 and the rest of them. 

I'd love to see your collection one day dude. I can just imagine how crazy it is.

Fred, 

gotta agree. P is an F1 encyclopedia and Gawd. 

loonyrobert wrote:

Yes all 6. I ended up doing 1:18 because they will be decoration pieces when I move out this upcoming year in my home. I plan to display them proudly. 
happy.gif
 and lmao I want to collect the helmets too but I rather finish the cars first. 
laugh.gif

You already know I'll post them up once I get them in. Only downside is that on the mp4/4 one of the antennas is missing but not a big issue to me for the price I got it at. 

Definitely got my eyes set on the Championship winning MP4/23 and the rest of them. 

I'd love to see your collection one day dude. I can just imagine how crazy it is.

Fred, 

gotta agree. P is an F1 encyclopedia and Gawd. 

Haha, I don't dare take that claim... but I appreciate it.  
wink.gif

You know.... a 1:12 MP4/4 also exists... Something to consider as your main-mantle-piece. 

Nice pickups NT. I need some cannons in my life I wonder if they are still in stock everywhere or is there no chance of me gettin them for retail?

yall making me want cannons... smh

Them Pennys 1s are like wrapping cardboard around your foot and walking outside, I hate those shoes.

picked up these cord laces for the patagonia's

i think i like them better then the OG SB laces... gives them more of a "hiking/boot" look. what do ya'll think?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i want an S2000. currently an integra owner. they're just not practical as a daily in the northeast

DAmn bruh with the straight fire up in here ^^^^^^
How much you get those White/Columbs and Lebron China's for?

more kits
Paris St Germain- I love this city

399945919.jpg

here ya go Nowitzness41

$55 @the Frisco team store- 

399945917.jpg

of course my team

399945925.jpg

@moundraised23 I've got the connect on baby kick og baby Nike and Jordan (no recent retro crap either) btw is that Orange Mound (Memphis)? Melrose...

Back
Top Bottom