OFFICIAL DECEMBER PICK UP THREAD VOL. CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST HERE! NO PIC QUOTING!!!

10xcxuo.jpg

I'm not one to double up on shoes much, but got lucky and found the Miami Nights on Swoosh and got them for only $113 shipped 
pimp.gif

And got 2 pairs of these, one is too small though 
mad.gif

SinnerP wrote:
Haha, I don't dare take that claim... but I appreciate it.  
wink.gif

You know.... a 1:12 MP4/4 also exists... Something to consider as your main-mantle-piece. 

Haha!
eek.gif
 Yeah that would def do a great main-mantle piece... Or a McLaren steering wheel replica from them... 
laugh.gif
 but that price for it is 
sick.gif

Went to a champs kinda near me and they had Miami nights so I picked em up and a couple packs of white elite lows and a lebron beanie. Also got a shirt to match the Miami nights.

GREETING NT!!!! from the wonderful Pech River Valley in Afghanistan!!!! Gotta few pick-ups this deployment. Just showin what i got here. i also picked up the Sabertooth AM95s, Puma X UNDFTDs, stealth 3s, 2011 cement 3s, Supra Skytop 2s, stealth 14s, and will be designing my B-Day AF1 IDs next week. im rockin my Nke SFBs like a true sneakerhead haha. sorry for the crappy iPhone pics. Doing the best i can!

^Bonus pic, our ghetto Xmas tree.....SMH the things soldiers do in their spare time......notice my PT shoes are trunners, perfect out here

Originally Posted by Mario1985

@moundraised23 I've got the connect on baby kick og baby Nike and Jordan (no recent retro crap either) btw is that Orange Mound (Memphis)? Melrose...

need a alley op for the baby kicks...
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

and most def. : "born in the mound down deep in the south, with the brothers with the curls and gold teeth in they mouth"

....didnt go melrose, but i did go to dunbar and sharpe and sherwood 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

After years of searching I finally found one in my size and my first pick up in over a year.

Bonus:

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Them Pennys 1s are like wrapping cardboard around your foot and walking outside, I hate those shoes.
This. I love how they look, but they might be the most uncomfortable shoes I have ever owned. Can't believe some dudes hoop in these.

Originally Posted by davidme00

@ROBPZEE612 made some Purple AF1 iD's too though 
pimp.gif

Very nice stuff in here 
smokin.gif

Actually they were made back in April.I'm just showing it with my latest ID's.

Picked the Trainers up in Thailand at the Nike Premium Outlet, just between Patong and Phuket, great spot if any of you ever get there. FULL of great retroes not usually left on shelves.

G from Singapore airport on special.

Back
Top Bottom