Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Yep it's in his best interest to just pretend this doesnt exist and continue to do his thing

Last edited:
A lot of people would say he's a hater and that he's jealous of his success.
This. He can't be tripping tho. Son can headline his own tour and other dude can do a 12 min set opening up for somebody. He maybe can open for future.

It's like with T-Pain, he has to just ignore it and keep pushing. I think Future's subject matter has held him back. A record label can only do so much commercially with a album named Dirty Sprite. They can clean up the cursing in Desiigner's song, because all people pay attention to is the hook.

I think if he just sounded similar to Future people might say he's hating. But this is some next level biting. Every time I hear designer's name come up people say "that's the dude that sounds like Future" "that's the Future clone". Can't really ignore that.

And I'm sure every interview Designer does it's gonna be a bunch of Futre questions. This **** is weird :lol:

Last edited:
This is a new level of trolling. This is professional trolling. My son blatant with it too.

Waiting for this tape tho. Maybe it will actually contain banging beats, songs that don't all have the same tempo, and songs without repeated bars 7-8 times simultaneously :pimp: :pimp:

Dudes who made the dab don't even dab that hard

Like 4 dances in one. Milly rock to dab, cross the chest joint to dab, sauce twins Lil haduken to dab. Boy be dancing

I'm in this thread for the discussion of NY's embarassing rap state in 2016 and the shenanigans like my mans above who is about to catch a fade because his meds ran out.

Am I trippin or is this the second time in this thread where someone tried to set up a round over this nappy headed Kramer looking *** ***** :lol:  

Reps X 1000

Def jam is the reason that song is #2

Here in Dallas that song gets played 5 times and hour, when that happens especially with a mediocre song that's all the label, but that's what your label is supposed to do.. Desiigner won't be here next year

Any PayPal bets that boy won't move more than 15k????

Let this thread tell it and you could do 15k and still be one of the "hottest" in the game tho :lol:

I been said Future shoulda just dropped a Panda Freestyle like a few weeks ago and took his wave back before the song got legs

Now it's too late

Do a drake...but backwards cuz it was his swag to begin with...yeah its too late now,**** is skyrocketing..

Back
Top Bottom