Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

yall talking like jay z didn't have clones

that cat named angelous or whatever and others

like every white boy wasn't the next eminem with the flow a few years back

Who was a Jay-z clone? His lyrical skill is/was far to superior for anyone to even try.

This guy gets a pass because Future is a trash rapper with amazing production, that formula
has been done in the past with great success. (ie..snap music)

Same thing can be said about Eminem, he never had a clone. Hopsin is the closest form of
attempting to bite his style and it's just the antics, not really the skill level.

Who was a Jay-z clone? His lyrical skill is/was far to superior for anyone to even try.

This guy gets a pass because Future is a trash rapper with amazing production, that formula
has been done in the past with great success. (ie..snap music)

Same thing can be said about Eminem, he never had a clone. Hopsin is the closest form of
attempting to bite his style and it's just the antics, not really the skill level.

Jay-Z had plenty of clones around 2000

I never said Jay-Z was organic. It is well established that he's a biter, and copy cat too. Jay-Z stole and xeroxed his way to get to his apex. HOWEVER, he makes better music than Future (In my opinion, as a hip-hop/rap fan) A lot of people hated Jay-Z then, and now, though.

I always find these comments funny, because nobody would say Big Pun or Big L were clones or biters :lol:

It's really not that hard to make a hit record nowadays. Especially when somebody with a big name co-signs it. This is like Makonen, Trinidad James all over again. Where the record becomes bigger than the trash artist and eventually the joke is over. Designer don't even have a mixtape out. :lol: It's definitely some funny industry **** going on.

And who was Jay's clones? :lol:

Only person I can think of is dude from Philly's Most Wanted.

Edit

this dude numbah typed a whole bunch of nothing on the last page. :lol:

Last edited:
It's easy to sound like another dude but I can guarantee dude isn't as talented as future. And please stop with the future on his last leg stuff, we was arguing with ****** about that in 2012 and here it is 2016. Hate it or love it, he's at the top right now. Your favorite rapper ran and got a hook from him or wants one. Hell old man wave rider Jay even riding the wave now.

Top of what? Bad music?

His record sales and radio spins don't reflect it

All Future is is a hook, melody and production.

It's really not that hard to make a hit record nowadays. Especially when somebody with a big name co-signs it. This is like Makonen, Trinidad James all over again. Where the record becomes bigger than the trash artist and eventually the joke is over. Designer don't even have a mixtape out. :lol: It's definitely some funny industry **** going on.

Edit

Sha Stimuli
Angelous
Sicarrio

Top of what? Bad music?

His record sales and radio spins don't reflect it

All Future is is a hook, melody and production.

***** just had 3 #1 albums in 7 months. 2 Gold albums. A slew of top 40 hits etc etc. "Low Life" is the #25 song in the country. Hell, this dude just performed "Wicked" on Fallon...and is on the cover of GQ.

Your opinion is flat out wrong.

***** just had 3 #1 albums in 7 months. 2 Gold albums. A slew of top 40 hits etc etc. "Low Life" is the #25 song in the country. Hell, this dude just performed "Wicked" on Fallon...and is on the cover of GQ.

Your opinion is flat out wrong.

:lol:

That's because streaming exist. People will stream Future but not buy him. That's why the only gold album he has is the one with Drake.

And he can put out three albums, because it's all on the producers. He just needs a hook.

It's a big difference when you have to come up with concepts and actual thought out lyrics to compose a song.

That's because streaming exist. People will stream Future but not buy him. That's why the only gold album he has is the one with Drake.

And he can put out three albums, because it's all on the producers. He just needs a hook.

It's a big difference when you have to come up with concepts and actual thought out lyrics to compose a song.

Ds2 is Gold....there were physicals of that. EVOL will go gold shortly as well. So yeah, FUTURE is at the top of the rap game like homie said. Everything I said in the post before was a fact :lol:

Agreed. From this point forward future should only be addressed as a prophet. Give that man the respect he is due [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Please stop acting like future isn't on the upper echelon of the rap game right now. You can have your opinions of him as a rapper, but to say he isn't on top is being in denial. You can't name 3 rappers hotter than him

Last edited:
boys hurt bout jay like I didn't name angelous in my og post lol

boys also acting like em didn't make a song calling himself the real slim shady

I hear random super technical white rappers all the time

yall looking for mainstream equivalent clones but these cats just don't have the reach

Edit

Sha Stimuli
Angelous
Sicarrio

Noe :smokin

Please stop acting like future isn't on the upper echelon of the rap game right now. You can have your opinions of him as a rapper, but to say he isn't on top is being in denial. You can't name 3 rappers hotter than him

So he's hotter than Drake, Kanye, J Cole and Kendrick?

You need to release an album every other month to still be hot? Fetty Wap isn't hot anymore?

I guess, him being near the top shows how bad things are.

Can we stop calling future a rapper?

What would you prefer we call him, a "singer"? :lol:

Agreed. From this point forward future should only be addressed as a prophet. Give that man the respect he is due [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom