Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

Why would Future do a freestyle on the Panda song and give it more publicity and promo :lol:

He was just on Kimmel and is one of the hottest out. Future could care less its an 18 year old kid...

Why would Future do a freestyle on the Panda song and give it more publicity and promo :lol:

He was just on Kimmel and is one of the hottest out. Future could care less its an 18 year old kid...

Yeah...thats what Mase thought about Fabolous...then history happened.

:lol: at fools acting like Future some Jay/nas/PAC/Big super hybrid

**** outta here my g

If this ***** was as nasty as some of y'all think he is this type of **** wouldn't even be possible to happen.

We're in 2016 where it's ok for a person to make a template of a rap song and hand it to another dude to recite for a hit record, anything is possible :lol:

:lol: at fools acting like Future some Jay/nas/PAC/Big super hybrid

**** outta here my g

If this ***** was as nasty as some of y'all think he is this type of **** wouldn't even be possible to happen.

Exactly bruh! Cuz can be EASILY duplicated. Future's career is already in it's season finale mode. Straight twilight status.

Futures career is as organic as it gets, and homie has been grinding for 6 years. Y'all gon somewhere with that hate

Let's not get carried away. Duke vocally sounds like Future. He does not have Future's ability whatsoever.

Acting like a gang of rappers didn't sound like Jay at one point. Only difference is the game changed and this stuff is acceptable now.

Futures career is as organic as it gets, and homie has been grinding for 6 years. Y'all gon somewhere with that hate

Dude, no one's hating on the guys success. We are just critiquing the product. I am not a fan of Future or Designer. We are just stating opinions.

I mean, personally, If I never hear a Future song again, I would not be upset. It's just a personal stance. Nothing against anyone elses' musical taste. But modern guys like ASAP Rocky, Wale, Big Sean, J. Cole, Kendrick, etc. I would be highly upset if they stopped recording.

It's all a matter of preference. And, Future was NOT organic. Dude changed a lot throughout his career. Same with Drake. They meandered their way into stardom. It's these fans with short attention spans and memory lapses, that make it seem organic. J. Cole was organic. Kendrick, was organic.

The fact that this dude shot up the charts with, a formula that Future has "perfected" over the years shows how simple it is. I mean, get your money, do your shows but hey, this what Future wanted, and this is what fans desire nowadays :lol:

It's like when sharks or whales have those small fish suctioned to them, when traveling through the ocean :lol:

Let's not get carried away. Duke vocally sounds like Future. He does not have Future's ability whatsoever.

Acting like a gang of rappers didn't sound like Jay at one point. Only difference is the game changed and this stuff is acceptable now.

Who sounded like Jay? Common? Black Thought? Mos Def? Young Chris? Raekwon? LL Cool J? Keith Murray? Rappers were VERY distinguishable in those eras. If you bit, you were called out. Even lately. Cudi sounded like Ye, but still built a fanbase and infuenced Kanye. Who sounds like Wale? As far as contemporaries. Cole, Kendrick, etc. aren't duplicates. Even guys like Big Sean, ASAP Rocky, or Kevin Gates. They have no sound alikes. Even Travis Scott.

**** is really like variant undertaker winning the wwf title at wrestlemania but the real undertaker never did it :lol: **** is pitiful. ****** is not as hot as some of y'all want them to be

Last edited:
Only guys that sounded like Jay were Young Chris (and common knowledge says it was actually the other way around) and NOE from Byrdgang :lol:

Agreed about Future being organic though.

Last edited:
It's all a matter of preference. And, Future was NOT organic. Dude changed a lot throughout his career. Same with Drake. They meandered their way into stardom. It's these fans with short attention spans and memory lapses, that make it seem organic. J. Cole was organic. Kendrick, was organic.
l

So future is not organic because he switched up???
Reasonable doubt sound nothing like hard knock life, illmatic sounds nothing like I am, and those are those dudes first three albums. You can have whatever Critism you want that's all fair in hiphop, but saying futures career wasn't organic is straight up biased and hating. And Using Cole and Kendrick as examples pretty much let me know what type of steez you're on.

Matter of fact you said cheef Kief was way better than future, so you're already on some other **** :lol:

Last edited:
So future is not organic because he switched up???
Reasonable doubt sound nothing like hard knock life, illmatic sounds nothing like I am, and those are those dudes first three albums. You can have whatever Critism you want that's all fair in hiphop, but saying futures career wasn't organic is straight up biased and hating. And Using Cole and Kendrick as examples pretty much let me know what type of steez you're on.

Matter of fact you said cheef Kief was way better than future, so you're already on some other **** :lol:

I never said Jay-Z was organic. It is well established that he's a biter, and copy cat too. Jay-Z stole and xeroxed his way to get to his apex. HOWEVER, he makes better music than Future (In my opinion, as a hip-hop/rap fan) A lot of people hated Jay-Z then, and now, though.

Future had tons of media and music critics, in the beginning. But, the industry continued to take a tailspin, and got watered down like some vodka and ice. It was a continuation of crap songs, by crappy newcomers.

People say "I can't turn up to____" song in the club. Well, what music turned you up before? Strip clubs have been around for decades, what was the soundtrack back then?

You are just mad because Future's long lost, orphaned brother (Desiigner) has reunited with his family member, and makes the same music, but, ascended higher than his big brother. Future better re-evaluate his career. Child support has no expiration date :lol:

Chief Keef was good in 2011/2012. His career started organically. Dude is a real witty, and charismatic artist. Drugs and shyness have slowed him up. Also, he's 20, Future is 33, yet, they have the same subject matter :lol: :rofl:

Chief Keef is hit or miss for me lately but, I still listen. Same Chief Keef critics listen to the Mumbling Maestro (Future) and guys like Bobby Shmurda :smile:rollin)...

What gives? It makes completely no sense :lol:

Future is older than me dawg, but I saw right through his act, from jump. N_ is old AF spitting them remedial melodies. And, stealing fashion styles from other younger artists. Lord knows that boy needed styling though. Thank God he e-mailed someone with a fashion conscious.

Last edited:
Why do y'all continue to argue about Grimey when it comes to Future. Dude is an admitted Future hater in all forms :lol:. He gets offf to hating on Future in every facet of life. Gucci Flip Flops.

Again, like somebody posted....Desiigner and these other cats may "sound like future" but they have nowhere near his ability. People have been copying to make hits etc since hip hops inception. This is how the producers in the 90s used to get paid. Music execs would send the new artist to certain producers and say, "make me a track that sounds like ____". And some of the sht ended up sounding the same and being successful.....But the artist added their own individuality to it.

Desiigner on the other hand...is in an era where this type of biting is "accepted"....so he shamelessly bit the hottest street rapper in the game on his own....and it worked for him.

Future shouldn't see this ***** as a threat at all :lol:. We won't hear about Desiigner in a year. The song is bigger than HIM. Half the people think it's a Future throwaway track. Designer could never make sht like this:

http://youtu.be/r8Qr8A1j_sg

http://youtu.be/DXXZ3J_QIGw

Future's ability to make introspective songs, and bangers is his appeal...and why so many people **** with him. Good luck replicating that. Hell, Fab even paid homage/bit "56 Nights" on "Motivation"....and it wasn't up to par with the original.

http://youtu.be/UQYUZxoTiwE

yall talking like jay z didn't have clones

that cat named angelous or whatever and others

like every white boy wasn't the next eminem with the flow a few years back

Back
Top Bottom