Official DESIIGNER thread VOL. New English mixtape out

not really

who listens to the radio in 2016

this the south we not playing this knockoff trash at parties

Who mentioned radio :lol:.Who needs to listen to radio in 2016 to hear something they dont like or a song buzzing. You in this thread right? That alone proves my point :lol:

Thought this thread jumped cause Dasani released a 2nd (3rd??) single

Last edited:
I mean he had to have had something in the stash if ye and push signed him.... right? Imagine a designer/future verse on mercy or clique

Who mentioned radio
laugh.gif
.Who needs to listen to radio in 2016 to hear something they dont like or a song buzzing. You in this thread right? That alone proves my point
laugh.gif
I'm in this thread for the discussion of NY's embarassing rap state in 2016 and the shenanigans like my mans above who is about to catch a fade because his meds ran out.

Am I trippin or is this the second time in this thread where someone tried to set up a round over this nappy headed Kramer looking *** ***** 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm in this thread for the discussion of NY's embarassing rap state in 2016 and the shenanigans like my mans above who is about to catch a fade because his meds ran out.

Am I trippin or is this the second time in this thread where someone tried to set up a round over this nappy headed Kramer looking *** ***** :lol:  

Embarrassing NYC or not either way you gonna hear it, you gonna talk about it or watever whether you like the song or not in 2016.

what the hell is going on in here though :lol:

Obviously I'm not saying tax is the main person to blow this up......but he undoubtedly was one of the first....and he does have a huge platform, like it or not.

Dude was tweeting panda out in November/December when it had only a few thousand views...and it kept growing from there. Eventually, it became hot on its own. Got hella play in the NYC clubs and radios...and Ye found it...and we're here now.

It's really not that hard of a concept to grasp when talking about the songs life cycle

It's nothing to grasp. You aren't saying anything. If I throw a bunch of darts at a dart board I'm going to eventually get a bulls eye.

You really give Tax too much credit. Because Tax identified a song before Flex doesn't mean he's more important than Flex or Ebro. That doesn't mean that he is responsible for the song blowing. They were already playing it in clubs.

He was tweeting panda out to his 50,000 followers :lol:

Like I was saying before, are you going to give him credit for PNB Rock? When PNB Rock already had million views for My City Needs Something almost two years ago?

It's nothing to grasp. You aren't saying anything. If I throw a bunch of darts at a dart board I'm going to eventually get a bulls eye.

You really give Tax too much credit. Because Tax identified a song before Flex doesn't mean he's more important than Flex or Ebro. That doesn't mean that he is responsible for the song blowing. They were already playing it in clubs.

His previous post doesn't rly match the statement that got the conversation started but fam was never tryna put Tax on Ebro or Flex's level. Those dudes can legit put an artist on (well at least Flex anyway)

Tax def has a platform, just not to break artist.

Plain Pat actually brought the track to Ye, just like he brought Cudi to Ye.

Like I was saying before, are you going to give him credit for PNB Rock? When PNB Rock already had million views for My City Needs Something almost two years ago?

it absolutely helps

I never heard of pnd rock til he was on tax season

I bought his album after I listened to the show

same with combat jack, I bought pharoahe monchs new album based off the tracks combat played on the show...in this case I knew who pm was but didn't know he had a new album out

same with dave east, I heard of him before but got reminded to check his music after he was on taxs show

it def works

I then put other people on who don't know who tax or these artists and they also rocked with it and put their people on and so on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom