OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

Hold up, hold up, hold up. Now someone please tell me if I’m trippin’, but when in the fk did “Doug” become “Disney’s Doug”?!? I always thought that ish was a Nickelodeon property!!! Was scrolling through the Series on D+, and there it is. My mind is blown. I feel like my whole childhood was a lie right about now.

Just worried about the mandalorian for now

Haven't watched anything else yet

The kids are digging it tho

I'm gonna eventually do the marvel movies in order thing :smokin

Hold up, hold up, hold up. Now someone please tell me if I’m trippin’, but when in the fk did “Doug” become “Disney’s Doug”?!? I always thought that ish was a Nickelodeon property!!! Was scrolling through the Series on D+, and there it is. My mind is blown. I feel like my whole childhood was a lie right about now.
I feel like in the years in between Disney bought a lot of ip especially after certain popular shows had concluded.

Hulu already has Nickelodeon stuff. So netflix will be making new shows. With those characters. Not really interested in new eps of stuff with 2019s sense of comedy and what kids like these days

Wont they pull it once they start like disney pulled most of their stuff off other services ?

Will have to wait and see

Possibly. I have a 1 year old. So that stuff wont be watched by me anyway. Word party is her fav show. But idk if nick stuff pulls back in.

Hulu already has Nickelodeon stuff. So netflix will be making new shows. With those characters. Not really interested in new eps of stuff with 2019s sense of comedy and what kids like these days
They did make that new Rockos modern life episode earlier this year

I think i'm gonna eventually get the disney hulu bundle

That with netflix and i should be good to go

I'm scared to see what hbo max is talking about

I cant have all these damn services lol

They did make that new Rockos modern life episode earlier this year
how were those eps havent watched yet?
I dont pay for netflix so im good.
all these services.
too much content but yea im still down with if i can only have one the rest of life. Hulu disney+ deal. if I ever wanted more I'd just get hulu live tv. I did that trial and it was basically cable.

how were those eps havent watched yet?
I dont pay for netflix so im good.
all these services.
too much content but yea im still down with if i can only have one the rest of life. Hulu disney+ deal. if I ever wanted more I'd just get hulu live tv. I did that trial and it was basically cable.
I didn’t watch

Got the D+ Hulu Espn bundle with the ads. Didn’t think 30 seconds was a terrible trade.

It’s well beyond 30 seconds and is terrible. Definitely need to do that no commercial upgrade.

Was watching Recess & Boy Meets World last night :pimp: .

What is Hulu's Nickelodeon lineup? :nerd:

Got the D+ Hulu Espn bundle with the ads. Didn’t think 30 seconds was a terrible trade.

It’s well beyond 30 seconds and is terrible. Definitely need to do that no commercial upgrade.
They don't both me my wife had Hulu so I had her cancel hers and got the bundle.

Disney's Doug is different from the original Nick Doug.

not that its gon' matter, you just gon gloss over it and blindly believe itll be in D+ tomorrow anyways but report syas...

Spider-Man: Homecoming, Far from Home aren't coming to Disney Plus anytime soon
You'll have to stream Spider-Man elsewhere.

If you're waiting for Tom Holland's Spider-Man movies to hit the newly launched Disney Plus streaming service, don't hold your breath.

Disney's head of content and marketing for Disney Plus, Ricky Strauss, said at a media event Friday that there aren't any plans to bring Spider-Man: Homecoming and Spider-Man: Far from Home to Disney Plus. Sony owns the rights to Spider-Man.

"We love our friends at Sony. But right now we don't have plans ... to have Spider Man live action movies on Disney Plus," Strauss said. He did also add, "But who knows what can happen in the future."

:lol: Spider-Man 3 isn’t coming out anytime soon though and my whole statement is predicated on it being on Disney+ BEFORE we get the next MCU Spider-Man film. But doesn’t that statement coincidentally sound like “The door is closed on Spider-Man...for now” Lol Sony has to join the streaming wars by hook or by crook. Their allegiance is to Disney...

Eh if u really like Spider-Man like that
U will have the film already
And not depending on it being on streaming platforms

Crazy thing is I have both films on blu-ray :lol:

And the whole Nickelodeon thing with Netflix doesn’t have the same appeal. The only thing Netflix can pull trump card wise are the old episodes of Ninja Turtles and Power Rangers which they already have on Netflix. The 90’s Nicktoons have already been whored out. Nick had a whole 90’s block earlier this year. They already have a channel dedicated to old Nick game shows. Everything I’ve seem recently. With Disney there was only a handful of us who had parents springing for the big cable package that had Disney channel and then there’s so many shows that barely got reruns. Hadn’t seen Bonkers since Toon Disney in like 2004. I love Rugrats, I love Doug, I love Ren& Stimpy, I was there for Are you Afraid of the Dark, I was there for Salute to your shorts, I was there for the Secret World of Alex Mack. I’m talking about 3D glasses that came with honeycomb cereal to watch particular scenes in 3D (if you know you know)...

But when that Ducktales theme song. EVERYTHING shuts down.

Back
Top Bottom