OFFICIAL DISNEY+ STREAMING THREAD we're in the endgame now

Yeah I feel like Netflix is still delivering the goods, so I'm not cancelling. Disney is just smart to start their own service because they know how much content they have and how subscription channels are going to be irrelevant in the long run, so now they get direct commitments from customers instead of sharing $ with cable/satellite providers.

I didn't know NF was hated this much

They like
tenor.gif

Not gonna get disney +. Just gonna stream the mandalorian when there’s new eps. My brother got it anywayso i’ll log in if I feel like watching marvel stuff. Was never into the disney channel shows or movies.

It’ll hurt netflix, not kill it though. They git one season of stranger things next so they better find some replacements for it. The heavy hitter is gonna be that hbo max service. If people already paying $15 a month for hbo then max is a no-brainer for them.

Anyone else notice that some of the episodes of these old shows are missing?

Haven't seen anyone in this thread throw some love to Ducktales :smh:

Disgusting, and this is NT where we coined the phrase Ducktales.

Seen every other Disney afternoon lineup get love, Chip and Dales, Gummi Bears, Bonkers, Darkwing Duck, and even Talespin ol Baloo headass fools.

Last edited:
Haven't seen anyone in this thread throw some love to Ducktales :smh:

Disgusting, and this is NY where we coined the phrase Ducktales.

Seen every other Disney afternoon lineup get love, Chip and Dales, Gummi Bears, Bonkers, Darkwing Duck, and even Talespin ol Baloo headass fools.
Seeing Ducktales, chip and dale, darkwing duck, gargoyles and Talespin made my day.

I need the 2nd and 3rd episode of Imagineers now.

I’m about the watch the first one again tonight, was so good to watch. Loved how they touched it up, some of the interviews are similar to past ones. But nice to see again with a new documentary. Laid the ground work well.

Back
Top Bottom