**Official Dr. Dre Compton: A Soundtrack by Dr. Dre Thread **Album Out Now**

I still can't get into this album. I have a few problems.

Production gets a little repetitive.
Too many no name features. Some of them seem out of place and random. I know Dre's albums are always loaded with features but a little less would be better.
Feel like the whole album has the angry and hollering flow. I don't like that. I want to hear smooth laid back Dre flow.

I only played it like two or three times that week. Haven't had the desire to play it again. I will though today, maybe I'll feel different.

Where did you get the hard copy from?
I went and got my hard copy from Walmart. It's the edited version, but I don't really plan on listening to it since I have the unedited version on my phone. I think they had like only 2-3 copies left. Might have to grab it off Amazon and use Amazon Prime for free 2 day shipping. I think the album is like $13 on there.

Haven't heard the album yet, but I see a lot of people calling it mediocre. I'll give it my first listen later today after I get off work.

Yeah, I went to get Scarface at Best Buy and didn't see it

It's going to be in stock on Amazon in a couple of days. I'll probably go ahead and prime that.

Last edited:

unreleased Dr, Dre ft. T.I. Victoria Monet, Justus & Sly Piper titled Back To Business premiered on Beats 1 Radio today, could of been a leftover from Compton

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom