Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

I have Goten and Present Trunks above him as well.

You drunk. Future Trunks just now hit SS2, whereas Gohan easily surpassed SSJ3 Goku and Super Buu. Even if he's soft his power shouldn't have gone down that drastically.

By the way, the depiction of SSJ2 Trunks in this episode was GARBAGE.

Last edited:
Maybe Gotenks, but not individually Trunks and Goten. Goku and Vegeta still wanted to grab Gohan for the Universe 6/7 tournament. Gohan is stronger in his Ultimate form than his SS2. Trunk caps at that.

Then that puts Gohan at 5 behind SSJ3 Gotenks.

@KingdomFlatbush dude can barely hit SSJ anymore. We know that transformation drain your energy, the power isn't there like it used to be. Whereas Goten and Trunks can still pull it off with ease. And let's not forget they both still have that hunger to fight.

Last edited:
Gotenks doesn't count, b

Future Trunks shouldn't count either.

That's like counting Beerus and Whiz everytime they visit :lol:

Last edited:
I don't read the Manga. Do they tell you who are the fighters from the other worlds? One of them has got to be a Gohan that's reached his full potential :lol:

Maybe Gotenks, but not individually Trunks and Goten. Goku and Vegeta still wanted to grab Gohan for the Universe 6/7 tournament. Gohan is stronger in his Ultimate form than his SS2. Trunk caps at that.

True about the tournament, but let's not forget they weren't there to see how weak Gohan had become, they came after he was poked full of holes by Frieza. The last bit of power they saw was him powering up one last time....to call for help from his daddy.

Last edited:

True about the tournament, but let's not forget they weren't there to see how weak Gohan had become, they came after he was poked full of holes by Frieza. The last bit of power they saw was him powering up one last time....to call for help from his daddy.
they still deemed him good enough to fight in the tournament. They'd rather have piccolo over their other kids. That should show you he's still well enough strong

Last edited:
Man he can barely turn Super Saiyan anymore, dude is done. Everyone reaching new echelons and this one can't even match his younger brother. I'm 100% confident Goten would do to Gohan what Ssj3 Goku did to Trunks. And let's not forget him running to Piccolo asking to be trained again. It's a damn travesty.

Lol no way in hell goten is stronger than Gohan. Even with this power drop.

Gotenks doesn't count, b

Future Trunks shouldn't count either.

That's like counting Beerus and Whiz everytime they visit :lol:

Gotenks is a member if the Z Fighters that can be counted on to be there when needed. I only mentioned Future Trunks because he happens to be there at the moment.

Man he can barely turn Super Saiyan anymore

That doesn't look like barely being able to turn super saiyan to me.

I'll admit that as a character Gohans suffering but some of you guys are highly exaggerating how weak he's gotten based on nothing at all. Gohan may not be as strong as he once was but there's nothing that could happen to drop his power level to below trunks and goten.

Last edited:
Look at y'all over exaggerating about how weak Gohan has gotten.

I'm here for the word eating contest

"I can't draw out my full power. Probably because I haven't been training."

"Problem is my current body can't maintain this for long."

From his own mouth.

Last edited:

That doesn't look like barely being able to turn super saiyan to me.

I'll admit that as a character Gohans suffering but some of you guys are highly exaggerating how weak he's gotten based on nothing at all. Gohan may not be as strong as he once was but there's nothing that could happen to drop his power level to below trunks and goten.

I'm saying; character wise Gohan is an absolute herb but there's no way his power dropped below SSJ2 Trunks :lol:

Last edited:
"I can't draw out my full power. Probably because I haven't been training."

"Problem is my current body can't maintain this for long."

From his own mouth.

None of that equates to "barely being able to turn super saiyan".

If maintaining is the only standard than Goku can barely turn super saiyan 3.

Gohan has dormant potential. It doesn't where his base powers level is at during any given time, if that right person's shoulders get clapped he's the most powerful being in the universe.

Gohan could've used the hyperbolic time chamber to remained in shape. What a waste SMH

We are talking about the CURRENT Gohan guys. Not the Mystic Gohan. This dude is washed.

Future Trunks might be stronger than him at this point of time. They don't even give him enough screen time let alone power ups.

Hyperbolic can only be used twice in a lifetime, according to Goku. It's a stretch but perhaps he's holding out on going again until some incredible powerful being attacks.

Who says he can't maintain SSJ3? This isnt the Buu saga anymore.

And who's says he can? Gohan stayed in super sayian from just about as long as Goku has in super saiyan 3 for all of super. I don't remember at any point in super Goku mentioning that he has gotten any better at controlling that form.

But that's not even the point of my argument. It's that Gohan is defitnely still stronger than goten and trunks.

They changed that in Super, I believe. Goku and Vegeta trained there before the tournament. I can only remember Goku saying it was fixed.

Hyperbolic can only be used twice in a lifetime, according to Goku. It's a stretch but perhaps he's holding out on going again until some incredible powerful being attacks.
You can only go in for three days straight now. Then you get locked in.

You can go in for three days, leave, come back in a week and go back in for another three days.

Stay in for three days and one minute and you're donezo.

They changed it with the new Hyperbolic time chamber that Dende made after Kami left

Last edited:
It's like that, now? Surprising that Goku and Vegeta don't just hang out in the hypergolic time chamber 3 days out of every week :lol:

Last edited:
It's like that, now? Surprising that Goku and Vegeta don't just hang out in the hypergolic time chamber 3 days out of every week
laugh.gif
It's a plot point they just abandon and come back to at will, kind of like the senzu beans.

Back
Top Bottom