Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

This is the same as when the Narrator would come in 15 years ago on that FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON DRAGONBALL Z steez and I would want to cuss out the TV.

HOWEVER, there is a major difference.

At the time DB and DBZ were following the plot of the weekly-published manga, and the episodes were put out so frequently (weekly as well) that oftentimes they were right on the heels of catching up to the manga. Episodes could easily cover up to three manga chapters in one.

The solution was a tremendous amount of filler in order to let the story "breathe" a little, but IN SPITE of that, DB and DBZ still manage to be good to this very day. DB had some cool fillers based on the Journey to the West/Chinese fairy tail theme that Dragonball was all about.

So WHY, with NO MANGA to worry about catching up to, does Dragon Ball Struggle feel the need to give us 8 minutes of a 23 minute runtime dedicated to Beerus and Whis, the worst characters ever, eating FISH SAUSAGES B?!?!?!

AWARE ME FAMBS!!!!

FISH SAUSAGES MY *****!!! WHO EVEN HEARD OF SOME **** LIKE FISH SAUSAGES?!?!?!?!
man if i was in those writers room i would ask the same question. like i said, im not questioning dragon ball and DBZ's superiority. i was excited about super to begin with because i thought that they were going to bring us a DBZ level anime. But they arent, or atleast they havent yet. So im just in it for the next goku vs hit type scene.

granted we know hes gotten weaker. but we actually have no idea of his power level at all.
9eef16a787a42aca3d39e35abbb4c9ee-d8mw3fd.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

speaking of gohan...we talk about how bad hes gotten constantly but when you think about in all of super gohans been defeated by beerus and freiza and no one else. granted we know hes gotten weaker. but we actually have no idea of his power level at all.

Man he can barely turn Super Saiyan anymore, dude is done. Everyone reaching new echelons and this one can't even match his younger brother. I'm 100% confident Goten would do to Gohan what Ssj3 Goku did to Trunks. And let's not forget him running to Piccolo asking to be trained again. It's a damn travesty.

Gohan running to Piccolo like "train me"
roll.gif

BRUH Piccolo been washed the second he walked out the Time Chamber talmbout he wanna get ready for Cell and Goku told his *** he wasted his time
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Son faced off against zesty *** Supreme Kai and walked away mad shook rofl

Last edited:
"Basically, I don't care what does or doesn't happen".
Exactly. I'm just here to watch.

Bingo. Soon as I stop enjoying I'ma stop watching. Like I did with many a show before this.

I'm looking at you Dexter and Prison Break.

Can't get no more accreate than this.

To this day the cell saga is still my favorite. When Gohan went SSJ2 >>>>>>>>>

I can't knock Gohan's life outside of fighting though.

Kick *** wife. A daughter. Holding down a good job. And not doing any kind of training whatsoever and still being the third most powerful guy on the planet lol.

Last edited:

Gohan running to Piccolo like "train me"
roll.gif

BRUH Piccolo been washed the second he walked out the Time Chamber talmbout he wanna get ready for Cell and Goku told his *** he wasted his time
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Son faced off against zesty *** Supreme Kai and walked away mad shook rofl
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

One of these days Piccolo has to sit gohan down like

Last edited:
Im just glad to be watching DB again...going in a couple weeks to get this shenron sleeve done...will update with pics once completely finished. :smokin

Where are people getting the idea that he's the 3rd strongest? With the arrival of Future Trunks he's dropped to six among the Saiyans. And Id wager that at this Buu and 18 are also stronger than him.

I can understand being skeptical about 18, she ain done **** since the Buu saga. But yes most definitely Future Trunks is currently stronger than Gohan.

4th strongest then. It don't manner. If someone came to me and said 'You can be the 4th most powerful dude on the planet. You will never climb higher than that. But..BUT you never have to train a day in your life'

I'ma take that without hesitation lmao

Last edited:
Im having a very low expectations for ep 52. Watch this gohan and trunks moment be a simple hi and hello lol

3rd strongest? Nah b. His daughter can fly up into space. I don't think he can do that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom