Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

3-4 episodes after and it's only been 2 hours in DBS :lol:

The 48 hour battle royal will last 40+ episodes b ..cant wait

The last 5 min on Namek vs. Frieza lasted like 20 episodes :lol:

You ain't never lie!

With all the looking back and forth, the spanning up and down from head to toe, then the lightning, the planet breaking apart, the monologues....

and right when you thought **** was about to go down, you hear the voice "on the next dragonball z......"

good times, man... good times!!! :rofl:

I think the worst is when Toonami would reset the series all of a sudden. I remember running home all excited because I couldn't wait to watch the new episode. Then I would turn on the TV just to see Toonami reply the first episode of the series! >: :lol:

I think the worst is when Toonami would reset the series all of a sudden. I remember running home all excited because I couldn't wait to watch the new episode. Then I would turn on the TV just to see Toonami reply the first episode of the series! >: :lol:

Bruh I remember that ish lmao.

Dubs weren't ready and they just reset the season when Captain Ginyu shows up :lol:

This was horrible :lol:. That's probably why I haven't went back and watched DBZ from the beginning. Because I've seen it like 6 times thanks to Toonami.

This was horrible :lol:. That's probably why I haven't went back and watched DBZ from the beginning. Because I've seen it like 6 times thanks to Toonami.

Omg facts, dude be mad heartbroken. Coming home and watching the beginning of the Frieza saga.

Universe 11 need their own spinoff show lol.  Would definitely be entertaining 
laugh.gif

Random discussion: is Vegito stronger than Beerus?

I think he is just for the fact that Whis states if Goku and Vegeta worked together their power would rival Beerus.

This was the first thing that came to mind. Seems like they forgot what they wrote last year.

he is a child/baby

he'll come in and become goten and trunks 3rd wheel i bet

Not even. We already know that uub didn't meet goku until officially until the end of the martial arts tournament in the last episode. They know he exists buts that's when everyone meets him

Back
Top Bottom