Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Not even. We already know that uub didn't meet goku until officially until the end of the martial arts tournament in the last episode. They know he exists buts that's when everyone meets him
dogg the last ep's of dbz is noncannon at this point my dude if you haven't noticed

vegeta having bulla just proves that off rip, think of it as a whole different timeline

the end of dbz is more like cannon for GT at this point ..you need to let that go

but yoo i can see goten and trunks protecting the island  and run to ubb while they fly off the island getting into trouble 

be a great set up for the next arc and to give goten and trunks more shine

you peeped how #17 brought up adobting kids i can see goku doing the same with ubb or vegeta since trunks wanted a little brother to spar with

Last edited:
Yeah I was just going to to say that at this point we should write off the last episode lol

Toriyama gonna forget / retcon it :lol:

Is Gokus SSB still strong?

It feels like he's just be going blue against everybody and they've actually been able to handle it

Is Gokus SSB still strong?

It feels like he's just be going blue against everybody and they've actually been able to handle it
17 and Vegeta are the only ones on Goku level. He's just showing off with the fighters.

Also doesnt SSJ3 use too much energy?

17 and Vegeta are the only ones on Goku level. He's just showing off with the fighters.

Okay the just showing off part makes sense

From what I remember SSJ3 did use a lot of energy

While on the discussion of UUB
I'm completely here for a Dragon Ball Generations spin off

dogg the last ep's of dbz is noncannon at this point my dude if you haven't noticed

vegeta having bulla just proves that off rip, think of it as a whole different timeline

the end of dbz is more like cannon for GT at this point ..you need to let that go

but yoo i can see goten and trunks protecting the island  and run to ubb while they fly off the island getting into trouble 

be a great set up for the next arc and to give goten and trunks more shine

you peeped how #17 brought up adobting kids i can see goku doing the same with ubb or vegeta since trunks wanted a little brother to spar with

Haven't watched the last episode of Z in ages, what about bulla makes it non cannon? She's present in both the last 2 episodes of z in the manga and in the anime and can fit the age range as well (4ish years old). Nothing about her presence makes the last episodes/chapter of z not canon.
View media item 2406706

Last edited:

What about Future Trunks? And Toppo?

I didn't agree with how 17s power level was portrayed in this episode. Maybe Goku was holding back like he was with Krillin but it just seems silly.

Why isn't 18 on that level?

I didn't agree with how 17s power level was portrayed in this episode. Maybe Goku was holding back like he was with Krillin but it just seems silly.

Because 18 isnt spending her time blowing up tanks and beating up normal people obviously.

The power scaling in this show 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Because 18 isnt spending her time blowing up tanks and beating up normal people obviously.

The power scaling in this show :lol:  

Right...

Or Fat Boo almost resembling Super Boo and talking greasy.

Gowan better go SSB or have his old unlocked power during the tournament.

He's talking about the z fighters. Also 17 explicitly says he's been getting stronger and I think it's implied that it's as a result of his job.

He's talking about the z fighters. Also 17 explicitly says he's been getting stronger and I think it's implied that it's as a result of his job.

How? Trunks fought Black, Zamasu, Goku and Vegeta so it makes sense.

17 was fighting bullet and rocket toting criminals, wasn't involved in the Buu saga, etc.

It's just the suspension of disbelief I'm supposed to have. But I'll drop it.

How? Trunks fought Black, Zamasu, Goku and Vegeta so it makes sense.

17 was fighting bullet and rocket toting criminals, wasn't involved in the Buu saga, etc.

It's just the suspension of disbelief I'm supposed to have. But I'll drop it.

What we learned about 17 in just one episode is literally a drop in the bucket considering how much time has passed. I'm not gonna guarantee we'll get an explanation but the preview for next weeks episode shows that threats he deals with may not always be earthly. but sometimes with super you've just gotta accept the fact that people get stronger off screen.

Well I'm waiting for Master Roshe to show Goku his stuff so he can pick him over Tien or Yamcha.

Goku will go SSB and launch a Kame Hame Ha at him. And the old master will go buff and swat it aside.

Smh.

Well I'm waiting for Master Roshe to show Goku his stuff so he can pick him over Tien or Yamcha.

Goku will go SSB and launch a Kame Hame Ha at him. And the old master will go buff and swat it aside.

Smh.
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
I think you guys are looking a little too deeply into it. Did 17 get stronger? Sure. Can he go toe to toe with SSB with full power? Even though That's yet to be seen I highly doubt it. Just take it for what it is at the moment. 17 got stronger. He was always stronger than 18 but let's atleast give the anime some time to give us an explanation. It's literally been 12 years since he's had a fighting role. If Frieza can go from being weaker than 17 to almost surpassing SSB goku In a matter of months for no other reason than because he's a fighting genius, we can atleast not get our panties in a bunch just yet because 17 got stronger over 12+ years.

Last edited:
I think you guys are looking a little too deeply into it. Did 17 get stronger? Sure. Can he go toe to toe with SSB with full power? Even though That's yet to be seen I highly doubt it. Just take it for what it is at the moment. 17 got stronger. He was always stronger than 18 but let's atleast give the anime some time to give us an explanation. It's literally been 12 years since he's had a fighting role. If Frieza can go from being weaker than 17 to almost surpassing SSB goku In a matter of months for no other reason than because he's a fighting genius, we can atleast not get our panties in a bunch just yet because 17 got stronger over 12+ years.
This is a good point.

This week was lit.

The only issue is 17 talmbout he can't enter because he needs to stay and protect the island, and then Goku tells him the entire universe (wife, kids, and island included) will be wiped out, and son still just says nah.

Da hell? :lol:

Last edited:
This week was lit.

The only issue is 17 talmbout he can't enter because he needs to stay and protect the island, and then Goku tells him the entire universe (wife, kids, and island included) will be wiped out, and son still just says nah.

Da hell? :lol:

Dude is cold blooded :lol: "if everyone dies than its okay"

Goku never goes full strength. Him turning into Blue is just Goku showing off. He loves to show off and never go hard unless he's about to lose, "about to lose".

What puzzle me most is when Goku turn into Blue and 17 said, "you can turn into that too..".

Like huh? 17 seen that before?

Goku never goes full strength. Him turning into Blue is just Goku showing off. He loves to show off and never go hard unless he's about to lose, "about to lose".

What puzzle me most is when Goku turn into Blue and 17 said, "you can turn into that too..".

Like huh? 17 seen that before?

I still think it's a testament to how strong 17 has gotten though. As for that line I did notice it but I think it was more of a "oh so you have another transformation as well" after seeing him go SSJ.

Goku can go SSB and gauge his power level to '1' if he wanted to... Him going Blue means nothing.

His true power will obviously be revealed in the tournament.

On another note, 36 characters have just been revealed. All Gods of Destructions, The Angels, and Kais

I still think it's a testament to how strong 17 has gotten though. As for that line I did notice it but I think it was more of a "oh so you have another transformation as well" after seeing him go SSJ.
For sure. 17 definitely have gotten stronger. He looked awesome and just so suave.

Fight scene was dope

Back
Top Bottom