Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Yooooo

What if Zamasu comes back?

I just rewatched the episode 90 preview and Gowasu and the Pink Elephant are meeting and he pouring the tea!

Random thought/question: The first time Vegeta and Goku fused into Vegito, Goku was wearing his usually Gi and Vegeta was wearing the blue training suit. So the Blue and orange clothes Vegito wears makes sense. But the second time in DBS Vegeta is wearing the armor but it's not incorporated into the fusion. Does that seem weird?

I don't get the power level argument. When has Goku ever used his full strength to fight his friends and family, let alone anyone for that matter. Off the top of my head I can only think of Frieza before Goku turned Ssj for the first time

I don't get the power level argument. When has Goku ever used his full strength to fight his friends and family, let alone anyone for that matter. Off the top of my head I can only think of Frieza before Goku turned Ssj for the first time

Frieza, hit, Majin buu, beerus. I'd say that's about it.

He punched Krillin and sent him flying in base form. Then two episodes later he was trading blows with SSB Goku.

Nah son.

TRRRRAASSSSHH

Frezia is coming back

TRRRRAAAASSSSSSHHHH

Majin Buu is out again

TRRRRRAASSSSHHHHHHH

Skinny Buu WASTED

Basil fight WASTED

TRRRRRAAASSSSSHHHHH

Last edited:
Toriyama must really hate Majin Buu.........he must really hate majin buu in order to
Replace Buu for Frieza at the last minute

How he going to do Buu dirty twice???
Take out krillen, Roshi, or tien come on now.
Vegeta better win this tourney to make up for Buu.
Frieza will smack dudes up then get washed by Jiren.

Not even not entering the thread can help avoid spoilers when the thread preview is showing discussion around said spoiler :smh:

I midaswhale go ahead and read up on whatever nonsense Toriyama has pulled.

Last edited:
Wait timeout timeout

I didn't watch the episode but after reading some of ya'll spoilers

Freeza is joining the tournament?

One of my favorite gotdam characters besides Vegeta and Tien. I hope he doesn't turn heel and become a good guy. But I'm glad to see him on the screen.

IDGAF if he's come in and out tons of times. Freeza the GOAT

Last edited:
Wait timeout timeout

I didn't watch the episode but after reading some of ya'll spoilers

Freeza is joining the tournament?

It doesn't have anything​ to do with the most recent episode, it's from a magazine scan previewing upcoming events. And yeah.

Kinda gotta admit that if he is then that's going to be an interesting dynamic... but replacing Buu :smh:

this dude again??? toriyama sniffing coke 

get raditz, cell, android16, or even captain ginyu in his frog form (now this would be jokes)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom