Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Bring Bardock back for them 24hrs

Then we could have a time breaker saga

Hell Could have got Yamcha 

But Teaming up with the guy that killed your dad, Erased a whole bloodline with his finger tip at Order of Beerus, Put them paws your Son, Killed your best friend, Made your rival look like a pansy, Wiped out a majority of the Namkieans 

Yup Villain Goku back at again.

How would this even work out

I'm sure Everyone on the Team got beef with Freiza expect 17 and 18.

we already got frost and this ***** already came back twice... what was the point of that trash *** ROF movie again?
mean.gif

Last edited:
From a strength standpoint I don't see why not.

He's basically stronger than everyone outside Goku and vegeta.

Y'all asking how dudes like krillin and Roshi going toe to toe with Goku but expect them to handle the strongest fighters in the universe?

Want Yamcha and bardok?

These fools getting washed. Freeza is their best chance. Makes sense but makes no sense.

Makes more sense than krillin and roshi beating the best opponents from the other worlds tho

I'm OK with the return of frieza but not at the expense of Buu.

Goku
Vegeta
Gohan
Frieza
Buu
Piccolo
Krillin
Tien

Universe 11 don't want it with that team fam.

I have a feeling Frost and Frieza will do something that they'll get themselves killed :lol: :nerd:

Oh yeah I forgot Buu. Whoops

Frieza probably gonna do something shady that'll change the course of the tournament

no. Remember when FortuneTeller Baba gave Goku a 24 hr pass to be on Earth with the halo on? And enter the tournament?

Frieza is basically getting a 24 hour pass so he can be in the tourny...

Not even not entering the thread can help avoid spoilers when the thread preview is showing discussion around said spoiler
mean.gif

I midaswhale go ahead and read up on whatever nonsense Toriyama has pulled.
I just dont get how ppl just talk outside of the spoiler when the info was posted in a ******* spoiler.....smh

Not even not entering the thread can help avoid spoilers when the thread preview is showing discussion around said spoiler :smh:

I midaswhale go ahead and read up on whatever nonsense Toriyama has pulled.
This happened to me yesterday while scrolling so I already know he's byke :smh:
This is silly

After looking back:

Battle of Gods>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Resurrection of F

Back
Top Bottom