Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

This was a few chapters ago, so dont be surprise if Gohan is God tier now too lol

IMG_20180722_043241.jpg

That demoniacal company.

That did the tien and Yamaha kits.

Errr... I’m very skeptical of the customs. Don’t know how they will last from a quality standpoint. I’m on the verge of finishing my Zyuranger/MMPR SH figuart collection, I just ordered SDCC Green Ranger with the alternate JDF head and now I’m ready to tackle SH figuart Dragon Ball but the figures are so pricey and I don’t know where to start. I think I’m going after Kid Goku and A Saiyan on Earth Goku as an entry point and build from there. Had a plug on a Tien but I’m too much of a perfectionist. I couldn’t have only Tien just sitting there and now he’s going up in price. Any info into the DBZ figuarts world would be appreciated.

Errr... I’m very skeptical of the customs. Don’t know how they will last from a quality standpoint. I’m on the verge of finishing my Zyuranger/MMPR SH figuart collection, I just ordered SDCC Green Ranger with the alternate JDF head and now I’m ready to tackle SH figuart Dragon Ball but the figures are so pricey and I don’t know where to start. I think I’m going after Kid Goku and A Saiyan on Earth Goku as an entry point and build from there. Had a plug on a Tien but I’m too much of a perfectionist. I couldn’t have only Tien just sitting there and now he’s going up in price. Any info into the DBZ figuarts world would be appreciated.

Start Pre ordering.

Best way to go about dealing with no stress lol

Big bad toy store usually has pre orders up.

Couple other spots too.

Think geek and GameStop also do pre orders in store on products but the pre orders don’t last long.

The think geek by me has a good assortment of SHF DB sitting.

Lmk if I can help.

Yeah I ended up ordering that Demoniacal Fit set after I saw that pic

Still skeptical but we’ll see

Start Pre ordering.

Best way to go about dealing with no stress lol

Big bad toy store usually has pre orders up.

Couple other spots too.

Think geek and GameStop also do pre orders in store on products but the pre orders don’t last long.

The think geek by me has a good assortment of SHF DB sitting.

Lmk if I can help.
Which ones they got sitting?

Don’t quote me, but if I rem correctly:

Freeza 2.0

Yamcha

Tien

Majin Vegeta

Trunks cell saga

Vegeta cell saga

Kid goku

Will PM you in a bit. I want to start preordering. My first preorder may go to Fat Buu. He looks AMAZING. I just saw Kid Krillin and that Mr. Satan they showed at SDCC along with the new Broly. That’s the scary thing with DBZ there’s so many characters and transformations. This is gonna get ugly :smh:

I definitely need an extra Yamaha & Tien for the DF kit

They running any specials in collectibles rn?

Not entirely sure.

I need another Vegeta cell saga for the head swap for the new kit.

I pre ordered 2 gokus a while back (thankfully) so I can do a head swap with one of those too.

Got two Gotenks and two Trunks pre ordered as well lol

I’ve had my eye on Trunks for a while too but the first gen Trunks has such a weird face and the premium color Trunks seems to be scaled different and have that macaroni yellow hair for the super saiyan head :smh:

Not entirely sure.

I need another Vegeta cell saga for the head swap for the new kit.

I pre ordered 2 gokus a while back (thankfully) so I can do a head swap with one of those too.

Got two Gotenks and two Trunks pre ordered as well lol
I hate preordering ish because I hate loaning money to people before I get my product :lol:

For the SSB Kit I’m more curious about how Vegeta is gonna look more than Goku

I hate that hair mold for SSB and what I got now I think is a better representation of the Goku we see in the movie

I’ve had my eye on Trunks for a while too but the first gen Trunks has such a weird face and the premium color Trunks seems to be scaled different and have that macaroni yellow hair for the super saiyan head :smh:
He’s talking about the one coming out in December

792A8C60-A5C4-4D34-ACA0-5AD96292B0D1.jpeg

73ED26A9-8111-474B-9A0E-08626A1D0C18.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom