Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

After cell killed goku by blowing up, he regenerated and came back stronger thanks to his saiayan cells. Gohan was stronger up until that point.

Teen gohan was still hanging in the fight after he was beaten exhausted and one handed!!

If cell was stronger when he regenerated he should’ve washed gohan when he did the kahmehameha, but no gohan was still hanging in there!

Vegeta couldnt even finish up fat buu, how the heck was he going to keep up with super buu

Let me end this

In TOP

Gohan fought 3/4th tier opponents.

Vegeta fought 1/2 tiers opponent.

Vegeta > Gohan

Gohan is definitely not anywhere near vegeta. No question in that,it’s just annoying that people act like gohan hasn’t gotten a MASSIVE Power up from the beginning of super to the end of it. The gohan that freiza damn near killed in revival was not even a drop in the bucket in power In comparison to gohan in the TOP.

As for the cell/gohan fight. I suggest everyone read chapter 414 on ward in the manga to get a sense of who was stronger than who.
https://www.mangareader.net/dragon-ball/414

i just had a dream with a mathematical formula revealed to me

broly = U7 version of Kale, U7 Version of jiren
jiren = U12 version of Broly, U12 version of Kale
kale = U6 version of Jiren, U6 version of Broly

all overpowered psychopaths

all loners who are brought into entourages but still lonely
(kale the outcast of caulifla's crew, broly the outcast of paragus' division army, jiren the outcast of the pride troopers)

all got some weird sense of OCD
(kale obsessed with caulifla, jiren obsessed with power and that it's the only thing that matters and nothing else, broly used to be obsessed with finding kakarot lets see what happens in the movie)

yeah frost is a u6 freeza but he isnt exactly like him. both look alike and both were rulers, other than that, they both different. frost was thought to be a hero but he really a crooked emperor/politician, he slithery n a snake, a covert ruler. meanwhile, freeza is a in your face bad guy, he wants the whole world to know he's the all mighty ruler.. he isn't snaky at all he just goes straight to it.

so although they somewhat differ, all of the above have similar traits

this vision started off as a joke from seeing these images:

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

FullSizeRender-4.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender-1.jpg
FullSizeRender-3.jpg

to a "wait hol up wait a minute"

i just had a dream with a mathematical formula revealed to me

broly = U7 version of Kale, U7 Version of jiren
jiren = U12 version of Broly, U12 version of Kale
kale = U6 version of Jiren, U6 version of Broly

all overpowered psychopaths

all loners who are brought into entourages but still lonely
(kale the outcast of caulifla's crew, broly the outcast of paragus' division army, jiren the outcast of the pride troopers)

all got some weird sense of OCD
(kale obsessed with caulifla, jiren obsessed with power and that it's the only thing that matters and nothing else, broly used to be obsessed with finding kakarot lets see what happens in the movie)

yeah frost is a u6 freeza but he isnt exactly like him. both look alike and both were rulers, other than that, they both different. frost was thought to be a hero but he really a crooked emperor/politician, he slithery n a snake, a covert ruler. meanwhile, freeza is a in your face bad guy, he wants the whole world to know he's the all mighty ruler.. he isn't snaky at all he just goes straight to it.

so although they somewhat differ, all of the above have similar traits

this vision started off as a joke from seeing these images:

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

FullSizeRender-4.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender-1.jpg
FullSizeRender-3.jpg

to a "wait hol up wait a minute"
giphy.gif

without ultra instinct, im pretty sure Vegeta's surpassed Goku if we keep it to Blue. Vegeta dodged Jiren and landed hits on him solo while Goku could only do that when teaming with Vegeta or tapping into Ultra Instinct (which he cant tap into anymore unless he's near death, but he'll probably eventually master it with more Whis training).

actually im not entirely sure if
SSB+Kaiokenx20 = Vegeta SSB Evolution, or if SSBE > SSBKx20. I gotta rewatch Super now smfh but ill wait for the dub to get there

EDIT:

BTW yall have selective memory when it comes to Pre-Teen Gohan

Yall forgot Perfect Cell was stronger than him? Yall do realize if Vegeta didnt distract Cell with that last beam, Gohan woulda gotten murked.

Cell died the strongest character of the Cell Arc

nah let the gohans stans tell it

"gohan did it by himself"

"Vegeta aint help him"

"Goku aint have to come back from the dead to coach him"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

****ing pathetic

The point is.... Gohan sucks. He had ONE moment.... MOMENT and has been trash before and after that point.

99% of the db fighters suffer from bad writing. That’s not news and noones arguing that because there’s no conversation in that. Powerscsaling is always fun to talk about cause you can justify arguments based on different parts of the story.

99% of the db fighters suffer from bad writing. That’s not news and noones arguing that because there’s no conversation in that. Powerscsaling is always fun to talk about cause you can justify arguments based on different parts of the story.
“Power” is worthless if the person with it is trash. Gohan is a perfect example of it.

Back
Top Bottom