Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

This is getting ripped into mp3 
nthat.gif

laugh.gif

I remember. Frieza killed him after that.
He killed everyone on earth with a snake move. Goku would have died also if Whis didn't save him. 
Vegeta will have his moment tho

Like when he dropped them bombs on Black
smokin.gif

Talkin' about Saiyan Pride
I loved that, but it was too short of a moment. I wanted Vegeta to finish him.
I kinda want Vegeta to win the tournament tbh
Me too......me too 

leaks from the new super manga chapter. VERY interesting to say the least
Turns out, manga-Trunks can use Kibito-style healing powers because he trained as Kaioshin's disciple.
@Herms98

Goku has "completed" SSB: by sealing its overflowing power within his body, he can fight at full power for long periods of time.
@Herms98

Which enables him to hold his own against Merged Zamasu. Knowing this, Vegeta insists Trunks heals Goku first.
@Herms98

Narrator: "Which will cave first, [Zamasu's] Potara fusion or Goku's body?!" How about a Genkai-Dama sword?
@Herms98

Trunks became Kaioshin's disciple via a day-long funky dance ceremony...just like the first part of Elder Kaioshin's power-up. Coincidence?
@Herms98

But he can only heal one person, and it seems to take a lot out of him.
@Herms98

Trunks the young savior of his world :pimp:

Dude deserves his own side manga. My guy is so wavy :pimp:

If anyone still plays Dokkan Battle, I had to restore my phone and I lost all of my data. I had a lot of really good characters and put a decent amount of money into the game. I'm hoping they can help me to get my account data back but I feel pretty bad right now.

If anyone still plays Dokkan Battle, I had to restore my phone and I lost all of my data. I had a lot of really good characters and put a decent amount of money into the game. I'm hoping they can help me to get my account data back but I feel pretty bad right now.

I backed up mine to facebook to avoid this from happening. I've gotten really nice and would be so upset. Did you reach out to them? BTW, so tight I couldn't get the new Broly.

I backed up mine to facebook to avoid this from happening. I've gotten really nice and would be so upset. Did you reach out to them? BTW, so tight I couldn't get the new Broly.

Yea. I contacted them. I lost the dokkaned versions of Agl SSJ Rose Goku Black, Phy Goku Black, LR Agl Androids, Str Omega, Int Janemba, Teq and Agl Golden Frieza, Teq SS3 Gotenks, Str and Phy Broly, Str Gogeta, and so many others.

Also if anyone still plays Xenoverse there's supposedly a DLC pack coming with SSB Vegito and merged Zamasu.

Yea. I contacted them. I lost the dokkaned versions of Agl SSJ Rose Goku Black, Phy Goku Black, LR Agl Androids, Str Omega, Int Janemba, Teq and Agl Golden Frieza, Teq SS3 Gotenks, Str and Phy Broly, Str Gogeta, and so many others.

Also if anyone still plays Xenoverse there's supposedly a DLC pack coming with SSB Vegito and merged Zamasu.

Sheesh. Best of luck and hope they help you out. This thread made me start playing that game heavy.

This is what I'm working with now

View media item 2440656

You have a lot of the same stuff I have. It wouldn't be so bad but I actually invested some money into this game especially on the Goku Black/Vegito dual banners.

Back
Top Bottom