Official DragonBall Z Thread. R.I.P Akira Toriyama. You will be missed

Seems like a Satan to God angle here. Angels are jealous of Omni God (s ) because of thier interest in man. Using the tournament to wipe as many out as possible then make their move. As for an aftermath, the replacement of angels and contest to fill roles. Destructors seem hindered by speed of travel and less power than angels. Maybe a quest to lower the power gaps? In turn one of them gets power hungry. Just a few ideas off the top.

If the angels end up evil, what can DBS do after that arc to surpass it? I think this is probably one of the most interesting arcs/ideas of DB.
Where Uub and Goku meet at the tournament.

Then, there's these time travelers antagonist that may start posing as threat.

Not really all the interested in Uub lol.

Time traveling could be interesting but they already had some time travel plots. The omnigod and angels angle is dope because it's really different from any other DB ideas lol. As well as this universal survival

DE3mpFnUMAAgXOJ.jpg

Attachments

• vegeta yo mama.png
    vegeta yo mama.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
My Dokkan players how did y'all do during 2 year anniversary?

I pulled both SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta.

My Dokkan players how did y'all do during 2 year anniversary?

I pulled both SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta.

Got everything except for Rose. :angry: At least I got to 100% my Super Vegito. Hopefully I can pull Broly now. Still don't haven LR and that grind for LR Freeza is killing me.

Yea I'm not really going too hard to finish that Frieza. Still in the process of getting the proper agl drop team for him.

Too busy grinding medals and what not.

No more pulling for me until Gogeta/Janemba drop.

Funny, I'm missing Rose as well. Did you get LR Gohan?

Too busy grinding medals and what not.

No more pulling for me until Gogeta/Janemba drop.

Funny, I'm missing Rose as well. Did you get LR Gohan?

This my team. Im about to Dokkan Baby Vegeta so it should be better. I'm getting a different team ready so I can go for LR Goku. The Freeza event too hard without him as a friend or on the team.

And nope, no Gohan. Did like 6-7 pulls and nothing. I think Ima go all out on the Legendary banner that's about to come out. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_4089.PNG
    IMG_4089.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 7
Nice agl drop team. I need that baby Vegeta and that Jackie Chun still.

Need to get around to finally getting that LR Goku too.

No luck on Gohan banner either. Even tried to reroll for him on another device and nothing.

Since Golden Frieza is already confirmed for Fighterz its to assume a few others from Super will be there as well but not too many

Keep in mind that developers already said to not expect a huge roster because of the type of game it is

I could see Beerus of course in it and maybe Hit but I don't think we're gonna see characters like Caba, Frost, Champa, Kale, etc.

They'll more than likely be another buu (Super or Kid)

Adult Gohan, Gotenks 'd be willing to bet as well. The rest is an absolute toss up.

Since Golden Frieza is already confirmed for Fighterz its to assume a few others from Super will be there as well but not too many

Keep in mind that developers already said to not expect a huge roster because of the type of game it is

I could see Beerus of course in it and maybe Hit but I don't think we're gonna see characters like Caba, Frost, Champa, Kale, etc.

I think those names would be included though. Cats like the big bear, the robot with the feelings, the three wolves, etc. those the ppl id expect they wouldnt include

^ I hope the Trio De Dangers is in DBFZ. One that only kicks, and that uses poison and other status ailments, and a big, damage dealer seem like the perfect fit for this game. They are varied in their play styles, and they're already a team of three. lol

Back
Top Bottom