**OFFICIAL Drake Unappreciation Thread**

Just look at Drake... he embodies what it means to be gay in 2009, probably more-so than Kanye. Dude is undercover but you can see right through him. The super feminine/soft mannerisms and garbage music aimed only at females... but now dudes are embracing this ?
laugh.gif

For someone who doesn't rock with gay ppl you seem to have a lot of experience in detecting them. Your gaydar must be innate. I really thinkyou're combining your hate for gays and the things you dislike/hate about Drake and came to the conclusion that he's gay to fit ya irrational opinion.
I'm one of the biggest Wayne haters on NT, where did you get that I was cool with him kissing men ?
roll.gif

The way you was getting at Drake, you and ya ppl should be going to tar and feather Wayne for the shh he's done/said but w/e.
^ so if u like that type of music...y do we see u in every drake thread?
That was gonna be my follow up question. I don't like Wayne's music and some of the shh he's done, yall rarely see me in his threadsunless it's to make fun of him not to justify my argument on why he's whack. That in it of itself is whack, lame, and egregious waste of time, youshould've come to that conclusion after doing it a few times. You're more so getting at what you think he is rather than his music. About ya statementa few pages back talking about it's clear what albums Drake hasn't listened to is just plain ignorant man. Lupe claims all he listened to is that westcoast gangster shh but none of his albums reflect that, funny, right?

If you don't like him, you don't like him but %$#*%+ don't give a %%@% where you come from and how backwards and dated your culture is. Logic >religion. Your views on what rap/hip hop is are insanely subjective, ya view is skewed, and ya whole perspective is whack. I don't rock with gay shh anddon't care for it in music I listen to period but there's always a middle ground as far as music goes in what it can be. Yall act like Drake rappinbout gettin a facial at the spa n shh

Originally Posted by M16

Getting {{}} means nothing anymore. It's becoming so now females actually like this soft garbage. You can see his mannerisms. Plenty of undercover ayo's have gotten married and had families only to come out later. Word to the mayor of NJ.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by M16

pimp.gif

Let's just say in my culture we aren't too fond of #@%+%@%, and I damn well won't tolerate that mess in my music either.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Lauryn Hill is a female. She can sing all she wants, and she actually makes
pimp.gif
music

Yeah, I hate Trey, and all R&B, and all soft/ayo dudes. 98% of the music I listen to is hardcore grimey rap, thats what I feel comfortable listening too.
pimp.gif

Just look at Drake... he embodies what it means to be gay in 2009, probably more-so than Kanye. Dude is undercover but you can see right through him. The super feminine/soft mannerisms and garbage music aimed only at females... but now dudes are embracing this ?
laugh.gif

I'm one of the biggest Wayne haters on NT, where did you get that I was cool with him kissing men ?
roll.gif

Where I'm from both them dudes would be hanging off a crane or getting stoned to death.

Hip hop at its best to me is the 90's dark alley way gunshots violent war zone (you get the point)
not supras, nut huggers, singing, having homosexuality be openly accepted, granola bar and tree hugging rap. That's the direction it's been going in and this dude drake is only further pushing it that way x10000 that's why I hate him so much. I would have no problem with him if he just put out his $!+#+* music and stayed away from calling it rap or hip hop.

roll.gif

c9f267f11d333f83a3c011d19e9684c9b347e058.gif

Internet gangster...sorry gangsta'.

you need a hug...or some %@+$$...or something... this just affirms to NT that not only do you get no bunz, but that you also think R&B itself is gay. You've got some issues deep down you need to handle bro...reality or something wasn't in your coffee...
Requoted for emphasis on ya bum ***

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

Originally Posted by TheStephZone

I like Drake but it's annoying hearing the Best I Ever Had every where I go and on Hot 97. It's annoying because i've been on Drizzy and Cudi for awhile now and it's just annoying to hear all these people now on the bandwagon I guess.
word

i wanted to be one of the few people who knew about him
frown.gif
smh.gif

i didn't want him to get this much recognition

life's not fair
Are you serious? It your really sad because more people foun out about him... Thats pretty lame.
sarcasm
Originally Posted by Dwadefan

This Thread

drakefalling.gif
laugh.gif

Who quotes themselves from a page ago ?

Ol' "I'ma pat myself on the back for a job well done" @*+

(Jay-Z): YOU A LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

Originally Posted by M16

Nah, it needs to be restated that you're an idiot. You're lame for coming in this thread and talking out of your !$!. Sorry ...too much ofa gay reference for you.

How is it that you sound stupid on the internet? Really my dude?

Originally Posted by M16

Ol' "I'ma pat myself on the back for a job well done" %+@

"Just feel like this needs to be restated"

laugh.gif

What a lame.

Originally Posted by M16

Nah, it needs to be restated that you're an idiot. You're lame for coming in this thread and talking out of your !$!. Sorry ...too much of a gay reference for you.

I aint comin at u or defending anybody but why are u in here? Its a known fact u a drake fan why not give the haters a place to vent in peace.Just sayin

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by M16

Nah, it needs to be restated that you're an idiot. You're lame for coming in this thread and talking out of your !$!. Sorry ...too much of a gay reference for you.

I aint comin at u or defending anybody but why are u in here? Its a known fact u a drake fan why not give the haters a place to vent in peace. Just sayin
I actually didn't come in here to defend Drake, i came to see what people geninuely had to say and what the commotion was about. CauseI'll admit, everything has its faults or I can at least see why some people might not like him. But due M4 or AK47 or whatever his name is is a lame. Dudeis calling people homosexuals and talkin wreckless about stuff people mostly don't agree with him on. Dude feels like anything past Dec 31, 1999 isirrevelant and i'm trying to just show him that its really the same as whats going on now. Lyrical content hasn't changed since 88, less politicallythemed? yes. But the same topics are there.

I aint comin at u or defending anybody but why are u in here? Its a known fact u a drake fan why not give the haters a place to vent in peace. Just sayin

What i was kinda wondering about the Drake fans here....why come to a post that obviously states Drake unappreciation??
laugh.gif

I like Drake but I gotta cosign Ninjahood with the Drake hype getting to an obscene level. it's almost sickening seeing fans, current new rappers and vetsjump on the kid ++$#. Hov having Drake on the first single?!!?!?
sick.gif

Maybe its just the human tendency of wanting to root for the underdog....but what do you do when the underdog is heralded as the definite future by the systemwhich you've been trying to avoid.(Hot97 type @%!)

Originally Posted by M16

pimp.gif
music

Yeah, I hate Trey, and all R&B, and all soft/ayo dudes. 98% of the music I listen to is hardcore grimey rap, thats what I feel comfortable listening too.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Where I'm from both them dudes would be hanging off a crane or getting stoned to death.

Hip hop at its best to me is the 90's dark alley way gunshots violent war zone (you get the point) not supras, nut huggers, singing, having homosexuality be openly accepted, granola bar and tree hugging rap. That's the direction it's been going in and this dude drake is only further pushing it that way x10000 that's why I hate him so much. I would have no problem with him if he just put out his $!+#+* music and stayed away from calling it rap or hip hop.

2up74p2.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Originally Posted by M16

pimp.gif
music

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Hip hop at its best to me is the 90's dark alley way gunshots violent war zone (you get the point) not supras, nut huggers, singing, having homosexuality be openly accepted, granola bar and tree hugging rap. That's the direction it's been going in and this dude drake is only further pushing it that way x10000 that's why I hate him so much. I would have no problem with him if he just put out his $!+#+* music and stayed away from calling it rap or hip hop.

2up74p2.gif

roll.gif

M16 wrote:

Nah, it needs to be restated that you're an idiot. You're lame for coming in this thread and talking out of your !$!. Sorry ...too much of
a gay reference for you.

Exactly.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this dude Aubrey gotta be the first artist to have Appreciation/Unappreciation threads going on simultaneously
Whether you like this dude or not, please don't refer to him by his first name.
laugh.gif

I have no qualms with Drake. He makes alright music. I don't see myself paying to see him live or buying his CD but I can see why he has the buzz he has.He's the definition of mainstream appeal and females dig him so yeah he's gonna sell. I personally only bump his songs with Wayne and the S&Cversion of So Far Gone but I don't trip that other people like him.

But..........

What I do have a problem with is statements such as
Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it:

Drake is going to be the next Jay.

The way people are following this dude is crazy. Teenagers reciting dudes lyrics like Wayne and @+%! everywhere I go. Dude is the new God. Everyone approves of dude. Homie's album is gonna go platinum if he gets the promotion he deserves.
34e9irn.jpg

[h3]Drake in RollingStone[/h3]
"I still have people who are finding out about me, who are still going through that process," Drake says. "And they may have to go back and discover a Comeback Season or a So Far Gone. I know the process they have to go through. But I know that eventually they're gonna love it, the music, so that's why I say, Thank Me Later."

Read it here.

Yo....dude is too smooth with this promo...
34e9irn.jpg

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

chokeonsmoke wrote:

OFFICIAL Drake Un appreciation
*Fixed*

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So how did your family react when you came out ?
Chill, man.
laugh.gif

If you don't like Drake that's cool, but you don't have to attack other people's sexuality and all that.

That's a sign of sexual insecurities.

I ain't sayin'... I'm just sayin'....

Back
Top Bottom