Official E3 thread of gaming goodness!

Wasn't feeling the MS conference really. Only thing that sparked my interest was the new MGS. Everything else was pretty much already known. And I'llpass on Natal just like I passed on the Wii.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Natal? Can someone give me a Haiku as to what thats about? Again, at work.

its the codename for the motion camera thats been long rumored, im sure youve heard of it

Originally Posted by jae oh en

that was a pretty solid press conference.

they set the bar pretty high for everyone else.

Off topic but damn Jae Oh en...I seen that SF flash video of Guile that is in your avatar. Was mad weird how I stumbled upon that one night while drunk. Mademe almost hurl....!

Full body motion and voice sensor recognition..Like Wii without any controllers

hmmm the metal gear announcement didn't seem to have the impact i thought it would...

im disappointed that microsoft didnt show any games that i havent known about, they just showed footage

no gears? no rare project? only thing i didnt know about was that game that cliff showed, like i care about that

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Off topic but damn Jae Oh en...I seen that SF flash video of Guile that is in your avatar. Was mad weird how I stumbled upon that one night while drunk. Made me almost hurl....!
laugh.gif
i've been using this avatar for a month or two now, and you're the first person to mention it...it's
laugh.gif
and
sick.gif
at the same time

Originally Posted by swendro88

hmmm the metal gear announcement didn't seem to have the impact i thought it would...
yeah, last year they "stole the show" with ff13 cause everyone thought it was ps exclusive, but ps still has versus

i think it would have been bigger if it were metal gear solid 4, but now its just like "we have to make something for people who know nothing about4"

Off topic but damn Jae Oh en...I seen that SF flash video of Guile that is in your avatar. Was mad weird how I stumbled upon that one night while drunk. Made me almost hurl....!
laugh.gif
i've been using this avatar for a month or two now, and you're the first person to mention it...it's
laugh.gif
and
sick.gif
at the same time
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

its the codename for the motion camera thats been long rumored, im sure youve heard of it

Ahhhh. I thought it was a new title or something.

anybody see the description above metal gear solid rising? instead of it being the usual "tactical espionage action" it was "tactical boltaction" or something like that, pretty interesting

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and
sick.gif
at the same time
nerd.gif

anybody see the description above metal gear solid rising? instead of it being the usual "tactical espionage action" it was "tactical bolt action" or something like that, pretty interesting
Nah. It said Lightning Bolt Action.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swendro88

I think it's because people really didn't care if it came to 360 or not. I mean, it's been a PS franchise forever since it was last onNES... The MGS on Xbox and Gamecube didn't count... They were also released way after the MGS hype died down. Either way I think it will be a good game,just not something people will run out to buy systems for.

anybody see the description above metal gear solid rising? instead of it being the usual "tactical espionage action" it was "tactical bolt action" or something like that, pretty interesting

laugh.gif

Sounds like me playing MGS4.

"Ahhh they seen me! RUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"
laugh.gif

phpWwEZ6q_DSC7446.JPG

Forza > GT. Yes I said it.
e3xbox195.jpg

e3xbox206.jpg

Halo ODST
e3xbox222.jpg

e3xbox224.jpg

l4d2deets_580.jpg

BTW, don't sleep on Crackdown 2... Game will be bananas.
ms4-001-612009-5802px.jpg

BTW, I'm betting Halo: Reach will be a squad based shooter. Or at least a 3rd person shooter.

loved crackdown but the whole monsters in the city
eyes.gif
. left for dead is ainstant cop day one, may buy forza if they don't make a new PGR

Back
Top Bottom