OFFICIAL Eagles @ Cowboys Vol. Franchise Record/1st Round Bye

Wow, heads up play by Westbrook, very unselfish.

Don't even give the opposition the ball AT ALL, thats gives them a 0 % chance of winning the game.

roll.gif

I know Westbrook's fantasy owners are
mad.gif
right now.

roll.gif

Obviously we are not playing for much at this point in the season but it's nice to be on the other end of a close game for once. It's also always niceto beat the Cowboys. The home field race just got a little interesting.

Eagles are going to win!
laugh.gif
I knew it!

For real, the Cowboys are STUPID. Romo is hurt and you decide to abandon the run? How dumb can you be?

Then there is Ter-ell. Catch a ball before you go off again
laugh.gif

So yes, we were pathetic this year, but ooooooooooooh how it feels good to beat the Cowboys on their home turf.

PS. No more girlfriends at the games for Romo. I don't need to remind you what happened last year.

I'm actually fine wit that loss, I mean ¹romo played like %/$*, ²T.O wasn't involved, ³ Injuries, and its not like we got dominated, we jus playedhorrible

But its ok we already got a spot locked up, we jus need to get 1 of the next 2 to lock up homefield throughout

[Game] Its Okay [Game]

And I quote from my NFL Week 14 in Review...

- LOL at "elite" teams struggling with garbage teams. It's only a matter of time before the luck runs out.
LOL.

1. Patriots
2. Colts
3. Cowboys
4. Packers

...and the Packers are playing better football right now.
laugh.gif

Wade beginning his post season implosion a bit early this yr ??? :8

Not running the ball at all uh huh
smh.gif

Our win of the year so far for my Eagles.
pimp.gif

Yeah I know it has been a disappointing year for us, but we finally turned the tables on the Cowboys.

Smart move by Westbrook by not going to the endzone with the right scenario.

LOL at Tony Romo. We gave him his worst offensive performance of the year. Three picks, no TDs, and four sacks.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Although it's unlikely we'll make the playoffs, let the Eagles finish strong against the Saints and Bills and I'll be happy.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

I'm actually fine wit that loss, I mean ¹romo played like %/$*, ²T.O wasn't involved, ³ Injuries, and its not like we got dominated, we jus played horrible

But its ok we already got a spot locked up, we jus need to get 1 of the next 2 to lock up homefield throughout

[Game] Its Okay [Game]

If the Packers don't lose, you need both.
Sorry to see Canty go down. He may be a UVA alumnus, but I don't like him. Regardless, his knee is toast. If he comes out of that with just asprain, I will be shocked.

Absolutely awful game by the Boys offense . Our Defense held solid all day except for that last run by Westbrook and we just couldnt get going at all , westopped running the ball , Romo's thumb is messed up . Good Game by the eagles their d made big plays when it counted , Its just odd to see one of the mostpotent offense's stall all day like that . This one sits on Romo's shoulders , I know somewhere Keyshawn is laughing his%!!% off .

good win to my eagles!!! smartt play westbrook! sall g with the playoffs..still just finish strong!!!

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

- LOL at "elite" teams struggling with garbage teams. It's only a matter of time before the luck runs out.
LOL.

1. Patriots
2. Colts
3. Cowboys
4. Packers

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Nice win Eagles...The D of the past years showed up..

smh a the lack of running game for us...just stopped all together..

Great moral victory, Eagles fans.

And no, I'm not mad. We sucked today. I just don't understand how people say "oh, we probably aren't going to make the playoffs or anything,but at least we beat (insert team here)". No rivalry is that important to me.

P, man, you live for Cowboys losses or struggles just so you can say something about shoes, don't you?
smh.gif

cowboys not running the ball cost them this game. Westbrook proves once again why he's the best player in the eagles.

LOL.

1. Patriots
2. Colts
3. Cowboys
4. Packers

laugh.gif

arent u the same guy that was crying about injuries with your Colts and thats why they were 12-2? yet, your glorifying a Cowboys loss that suffered injuriestoo?
Romo should have sat out the game instead of playing with an injured them and Witten shoulda stayed out too and should NOT be playin wit a sprainedneck. But its all good becuz I'd much rather take a loss now than in the playoffs.

December has always been azzcheeks for Dallas tho...so this isnt a good sign. And ain't Wade Phillips 0-3 in the playoffs?

Yet you guys only scored the goahead td on Oak with 5 min left in the 4th and let em drive to the red zone before stiffeneing up. Ten there was a lastminute field against KC.

But damn, I forgot you guys were hurt my fault...
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom