OFFICIAL Eagles @ Cowboys Vol. Franchise Record/1st Round Bye

But its all good becuz I'd much rather take a loss now than in the playoffs.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Stating the obvious?

Im not too concerned with the loss, even though i hate the fact that we did. Im more concerned with the injuries that we have. Canty and Gurode's are twothat really worry me. Watkins injury is something that we need to worry about also, he has been great on special teams

IRV107121617_1024x768.jpg

I remember some of you mentioning that Roy was possibly told he'd be suspended after the next one.
laugh.gif

And who was the one responsible for Celek on that 3rd down catch? That would be Roy Williams (fake).

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

And I quote from my NFL Week 14 in Review...

- LOL at "elite" teams struggling with garbage teams. It's only a matter of time before the luck runs out.
LOL.

1. Patriots
2. Colts
3. Cowboys
4. Packers

...and the Packers are playing better football right now.
laugh.gif

arent u the same guy that was crying about injuries with your Colts and thats why they were 12-2? yet, your glorifying a Cowboys loss that suffered injuries too?

With our injuries, we've managed to lose our 2 games to 2 playoff teams by 6 points total. Please...spare me.
roll.gif

wow i was watchin a movie for the whole second half but i just rewinded to see what westbrook did and
eek.gif
pimp.gif
at that move

that is straight TEAM player right there, i hate the eagles but wow... BW is the man

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

- LOL at "elite" teams struggling with garbage teams. It's only a matter of time before the luck runs out.

Yet you guys only scored the goahead td on Oak with 5 min left in the 4th and let em drive to the red zone before stiffeneing up. Ten there was a last minute field against KC.

But damn, I forgot you guys were hurt my fault...
eyes.gif

I should pull a "shoes" and just post links of the final scores.
roll.gif

I just heard on FOX that Roy was warned about the horsecollar and he may be suspended for a game

LOL.

1. Patriots
2. Colts
3. Cowboys
4. Packers

laugh.gif

arent u the same guy that was crying about injuries with your Colts and thats why they were 12-2? yet, your glorifying a Cowboys loss that suffered injuries too?

With our injuries, we've managed to lose our 2 games to 2 playoff teams by 6 points total. Please...spare me.
roll.gif

With our injuries, we've managed to lose 2 games, period. unlike your team which got rolled on mid-season, our injuries stemmed from week 1.
my point is, injuries are no excuse. an from wut i remember from Manning's 6 INT game, and the week review that week, u were constantly talkin bouthow your #2 in the league if it werent for injuries. ur lookin hypocrticial as +!$@ right now based on the whining that went on bout the Colts not bein able to"suit up."

bac on topic, im more worried about Gurode than Canty. Procter is doo-doo

EDIT:
laugh.gif
@ u only being in here because of issues u must have wit shoes. didnt even notice til ur last post.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

I just heard on FOX that Roy was warned about the horsecollar and he may be suspended for a game
deservedly so.

He's admitted he used to have a reading problem.

Maybe he just can't understand the letters the NFL leaves in his locker.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

deservedly so.

source?

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

deservedly so.

source?
http://superad.nfl.com/videosidelinesteam.php?vlf=cowboys_roy_williams_600ws&Team_ID=57&auto=true

Go to Cowboys > Roy Williams

LOL.

1. Patriots
2. Colts
3. Cowboys
4. Packers

laugh.gif

roll.gif

With our injuries, we've managed to lose 2 games, period. unlike your team which got rolled on mid-season, our injuries stemmed from week 1.
my point is, injuries are no excuse. an from wut i remember from Manning's 6 INT game, and the week review that week, u were constantly talkin bout how your #2 in the league if it werent for injuries. ur lookin hypocrticial as +!$@ right now based on the whining that went on bout the Colts not bein able to "suit up."

With your injuries, you've managed to receive a blowout from the Patriots...and a loss to the irrelevant Eagles...
roll.gif
You're mad right now.
laugh.gif

I didn't use injuries as an excuse for either loss. We controlled the Patriots for 3.5 quarters but couldn't seal the deal. If we competed with themwith all of those starters out, things could get interesting if they are able to return. That's all I was saying.

We lost the game against the Chargers more than they won it. We had a chance to win but Peyton pulling a ROMO ala Buffalo Bills MNF and a missed FG chipshot...we lost. Both games were similar with a different outcome. They both threw OD interceptions. They both led their teams down the field on the vitalpossession at the end of the game. Adam just missed it.

But...all of that shouldn't matter right now because this we should be discussing this game.
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?season=2007&week=REG15&game_id=29415

roll.gif

Today was LAME for football period. I by no means am a fan of the Cowboys, matter of fact I downright loathe them. Howin the hell did they only score 6 points? The 2 Super Bowl teams Patriots/Cowboys both plaid horribly today. I guess the season is getting a little tiring.

Very smart play by Westbrook.
But
laugh.gif
he screwed his fantasy owners in the playoffs though

Any one think we'll see a S4L3 Week in Review Thread?

laugh.gif
I'm surprised one hasn't popped up already (obviously not by him)....S4L is NT's version of Fidel Castro....dudes just waiting for hisdownfall...

The 2 Super Bowl teams Patriots/Cowboys both plaid horribly today.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That grammar is plain horrible.

And did you forget that the Pats/Jets game was played in pretty crappy conditions. Rainy, windy, and sloppy. Please don't compare the two.

Back
Top Bottom