OFFICIAL Eagles @ Cowboys Vol. Franchise Record/1st Round Bye

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Today was LAME for football period. I by no means am a fan of the Cowboys, matter of fact I downright loathe them. How in the hell did they only score 6 points? The 2 Super Bowl teams Patriots/Cowboys both plaid horribly today. I guess the season is getting a little tiring.

thumb_slowdown.jpg

laugh.gif

yall dudes really do love this man dont you

GQ%209-05%20Tom%20Brady%20in%20Rockmount%20693-Brown.JPG

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

Today was LAME for football period. I by no means am a fan of the Cowboys, matter of fact I downright loathe them. How in the hell did they only score 6 points? The 2 Super Bowl teams Patriots/Cowboys both plaid horribly today. I guess the season is getting a little tiring.

thumb_slowdown.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif

And I thought dude was in college.

LMAO

i have brady, welker, and westbrook in my fantasy, i think i just lost my playoff game

Why do you guys care so much? Christ.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

S4L is NT's version of Fidel Castro....dudes just waiting for his downfall...
roll.gif

I know, right? Got NT regimes plotting out how to make fun of him.
smh.gif

It was a spelling mistake people, it happens.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the salty Colts fans becuase I put the Pats as the AFC rep.

I know, right? Got NT regimes plotting out how to make fun of him

You and doublejs needs to hop off dudes mid-section. Nobodys talking about him but you two.

Originally Posted by outkast9984

is it true that TO and mcnabb embraced after the game?
Nah, I doubt it...TO was headed to the tunnel as soon as the game ended.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

And I quote from my NFL Week 14 in Review...

- LOL at "elite" teams struggling with garbage teams. It's only a matter of time before the luck runs out.
LOL.

1. Patriots
2. Colts
3. Cowboys
4. Packers

...and the Packers are playing better football right now.
laugh.gif

arent u the same guy that was crying about injuries with your Colts and thats why they were 12-2? yet, your glorifying a Cowboys loss that suffered injuries too?

With our injuries, we've managed to lose our 2 games to 2 playoff teams by 6 points total. Please...spare me.
roll.gif

With our injuries, we've managed to lose 2 games, period. unlike your team which got rolled on mid-season, our injuries stemmed from week 1.
my point is, injuries are no excuse. an from wut i remember from Manning's 6 INT game, and the week review that week, u were constantly talkin bout how your #2 in the league if it werent for injuries. ur lookin hypocrticial as +!$@ right now based on the whining that went on bout the Colts not bein able to "suit up."
With your injuries, you've managed to receive a blowout from the Patriots...and a loss to the irrelevant Eagles...
roll.gif
You're mad right now.
laugh.gif

I didn't use injuries as an excuse for either loss. We controlled the Patriots for 3.5 quarters but couldn't seal the deal. If we competed with them with all of those starters out, things could get interesting if they are able to return. That's all I was saying.

We lost the game against the Chargers more than they won it. We had a chance to win but Peyton pulling a ROMO ala Buffalo Bills MNF and a missed FG chip shot...we lost. Both games were similar with a different outcome. They both threw OD interceptions. They both led their teams down the field on the vital possession at the end of the game. Adam just missed it.

But...all of that shouldn't matter right now because this we should be discussing this game.
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?season=2007&week=REG15&game_id=29415

roll.gif

lol @ u bein salty. i wud look up ur posts and quote where u was gettin tight bout ninjas makin the colts #3 and u barkin @ em and sayin its cuz ofinjuries but im too lazy.
both teams hav the same record. the last time we played u saw wut happened: Peyton pulled a "Romo" and had 3 turnoers
laugh.gif

and dont gimme no bull bout "Well we're the AFC" becuz that%#*%% aint startin to fly anymore becuz as of a few weeks ago, the NFC vs the AFC is24-22. There are only two main threats in that conference this year and thats your team (minus injuries right?
laugh.gif
) and the Pats. Everyone else is jus bacongrease. im so glad this stupid@+%@ Steelers hype nonsense has ended talkin bout "they underrated". **** outta herre. Look at the AFC East: NE shudconsider themselves lucky becuz they were given 6 wins right out the bat.

AFC aint like it used to be.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Why do you guys care so much? Christ.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

S4L is NT's version of Fidel Castro....dudes just waiting for his downfall...
roll.gif

I know, right? Got NT regimes plotting out how to make fun of him.
smh.gif

I'm not allowed to post about him? He's the most obnoxious fan I've ever seen. Besides, he always calls out people for not showing up afterloses. Now look. Not like he won't come back with "LOL... you dudes think I stay by the computer" even though he was posting during the game.

Eff it...ineed ed adrink aftder that one...wht the hell jus happen? Istill cnat believe that @!%! jus hapeneed...this iz!%!*$%*%@...I so pisseded!...this @!%!crazy...I need anothr drink drink or 2...or7...go cowboys...

And I quote from my NFL Week 14 in Review...

- LOL at "elite" teams struggling with garbage teams. It's only a matter of time before the luck runs out.
LOL.

1. Patriots
2. Colts
3. Cowboys
4. Packers

...and the Packers are playing better football right now.
laugh.gif

arent u the same guy that was crying about injuries with your Colts and thats why they were 12-2? yet, your glorifying a Cowboys loss that suffered injuries too?

With our injuries, we've managed to lose our 2 games to 2 playoff teams by 6 points total. Please...spare me.
roll.gif

With our injuries, we've managed to lose 2 games, period. unlike your team which got rolled on mid-season, our injuries stemmed from week 1.
my point is, injuries are no excuse. an from wut i remember from Manning's 6 INT game, and the week review that week, u were constantly talkin bout how your #2 in the league if it werent for injuries. ur lookin hypocrticial as +!$@ right now based on the whining that went on bout the Colts not bein able to "suit up."
With your injuries, you've managed to receive a blowout from the Patriots...and a loss to the irrelevant Eagles...
roll.gif
You're mad right now.
laugh.gif

I didn't use injuries as an excuse for either loss. We controlled the Patriots for 3.5 quarters but couldn't seal the deal. If we competed with them with all of those starters out, things could get interesting if they are able to return. That's all I was saying.

We lost the game against the Chargers more than they won it. We had a chance to win but Peyton pulling a ROMO ala Buffalo Bills MNF and a missed FG chip shot...we lost. Both games were similar with a different outcome. They both threw OD interceptions. They both led their teams down the field on the vital possession at the end of the game. Adam just missed it.

But...all of that shouldn't matter right now because this we should be discussing this game.
http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?season=2007&week=REG15&game_id=29415

roll.gif

lol @ u bein salty. i wud look up ur posts and quote where u was gettin tight bout ninjas makin the colts #3 and u barkin @ em and sayin its cuz of injuries but im too lazy.
both teams hav the same record. the last time we played u saw wut happened: Peyton pulled a "Romo" and had 3 turnoers
laugh.gif

and dont gimme no bull bout "Well we're the AFC" becuz that%#*%% aint startin to fly anymore becuz as of a few weeks ago, the NFC vs the AFC is 24-22. There are only two main threats in that conference this year and thats your team (minus injuries right?
laugh.gif
) and the Pats. Everyone else is jus bacon grease. im so glad this stupid@+%@ Steelers hype nonsense has ended talkin bout "they underrated". **** outta herre. Look at the AFC East: NE shud consider themselves lucky becuz they were given 6 wins right out the bat.

AFC aint like it used to be.

What is there to be salty about? You're the one mad right now.
roll.gif

...and did you really just mention what happened last time we played? You won the regular season game and we won the Super Bowl.
laugh.gif
Where was your team?

Just go to sleep, guy. You got school in the morning.

sick.gif
about sums it up...

Absolutely pathetic. I missed half the game for an office Christmas party, but I saw all I needed to see in the first half...Just a terrible day for theoffense. Seems like the defense came to play though...

I'm not skimming through this thread, but I'm sure there are plenty of dudes hating. NT stays itching to call the Cowboys frauds and poke fun...
eyes.gif
It's a division game against our biggest rival. It happens. Really, there's absolutely nothing for the Boys or Boys fans to be worried about.An offensive performance that terrible will not happen again.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

sick.gif
about sums it up...

Absolutely pathetic. I missed half the game for an office Christmas party, but I saw all I needed to see in the first half...Just a terrible day for the offense. Seems like the defense came to play though...

I'm not skimming through this thread, but I'm sure there are plenty of dudes hating. NT stays itching to call the Cowboys frauds and poke fun...
eyes.gif
It's a division game against our biggest rival. It happens. Really, there's absolutely nothing for the Boys or Boys fans to be worried about. An offensive performance that terrible will not happen again.

cosign. lol @ certain people in this thread even going so far to make "NFL Review" threads before Shoes does becuz of their insecurity issueswith a football team and them being called "Frauds of the week."

its like their on espn/yahoo clicking refresh until the game's over so they can come striaght on NT to hate.

i will say this tho as ive said since the beginnin of the season: we will only win one playoff game at best. i jus cant picture wade phillips coachin asuperbowl game.

Now that im not so mad lemme comment on this game ... I jumped the gun on TO and I do hope we pick up his option, I was just frustrated like he was all game... romo was our problem from the first snap and i hope jerry jones puts the bite on this premiere press box@+!*+%!#+ for jessica simpsons*$%+ ... romo playedlike *#!$ and looked exactly like he did against the bills ... my biggest fear is that this is gonna turn into a good tony bad tony situation word to rexgrossman ... when romo is bad he is BAD you hear me ... I was hoping for brad to come in because i knew romo didnt have it in him today ... all in all, we arestill the best team in the NFC, as I would like to remind you that the packers have lost to US and the bears ... we still control our own destiny for homefield advantage, and I like the chances of Romo bouncing back and leading us to a 5 game win streak ... and anyone who puts the packers or jaguars ahead of usin their top 5 should be slapped ... I have already showed you who the pack have lost to and the jags have fallen to the titans, saints and colts twice sorelax ... until next week

No, we don't hear you. You're typing.

And the Packers loss to the Bears was a, "fluke" hahaha.

Don't stress that, it was a joke.

But, don't fool yourself into thinking that Dallas are some NFC superpower that can't lose. But are they #1 in the NFC? Barely.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Now that im not so mad lemme comment on this game ... I jumped the gun on TO and I do hope we pick up his option, I was just frustrated like he was all game ... romo was our problem from the first snap and i hope jerry jones puts the bite on this premiere press box@+!*+%!#+ for jessica simpsons*$%+ ... romo played like *#!$ and looked exactly like he did against the bills ... my biggest fear is that this is gonna turn into a good tony bad tony situation word to rex grossman ... when romo is bad he is BAD you hear me ... I was hoping for brad to come in because i knew romo didnt have it in him today ... all in all, we are still the best team in the NFC, as I would like to remind you that the packers have lost to US and the bears ... we still control our own destiny for home field advantage, and I like the chances of Romo bouncing back and leading us to a 5 game win streak ... and anyone who puts the packers or jaguars ahead of us in their top 5 should be slapped ... I have already showed you who the pack have lost to and the jags have fallen to the titans, saints and colts twice so relax ... until next week
I'll quote myself so you hear my message ... barely? we beat the only team that can even remotely touch us

Now that im not so mad lemme comment on this game ... I jumped the gun on TO and I do hope we pick up his option, I was just frustrated like he was all game ... romo was our problem from the first snap and i hope jerry jones puts the bite on this premiere press box@+!*+%!#+ for jessica simpsons*$%+ ... romo played like *#!$ and looked exactly like he did against the bills ... my biggest fear is that this is gonna turn into a good tony bad tony situation word to rex grossman ... when romo is bad he is BAD you hear me ... I was hoping for brad to come in because i knew romo didnt have it in him today ... all in all, we are still the best team in the NFC, as I would like to remind you that the packers have lost to US and the bears ... we still control our own destiny for home field advantage, and I like the chances of Romo bouncing back and leading us to a 5 game win streak ... and anyone who puts the packers or jaguars ahead of us in their top 5 should be slapped ... I have already showed you who the pack have lost to and the jags have fallen to the titans, saints and colts twice so relax ... until next week
I'll quote myself so you hear my message ... barely? we beat the only team that can even remotely touch us

lol, yea and the cowboys are barely better than that team... you have too much faith in romo or something... remember the packers werent even supposed tobe a .500 team this year and favre was supposed to retire... you really dont understand that it takes more than the best record in the conference to make it tothe superbowl.

stay blinded, the packers will chill as the underdogs.. thats fine with me

Back
Top Bottom