OFFICIAL Eastbound and Down Season 4 thread

Stevie 
laugh.gif

great final season. Way better than last years.

Stevie and his one liners :rofl:

KP you will be missed.

Final episode was dope :pimp:

Took me a min to realize everything after they moved out west was a fantasy for powers book.

I have a feeling 2-3 years from they'll do another season

I slept on this show for so long. Every time I saw Kenny Powers in a commercial/ad I though he was a douche.

Just caught up this season and can't stop watching. That man is a living legend

Nothing is better than season 1 but this has been a great season. I loved the ending of the series. Great show, damn this is some good ****. 1 and 2 were great, I would probably put 4 in third place. Michael Pena's appearances were amazing.

Perfect way to end the series.

Series finale was epic.

Ronnie and Jerome.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Sacha Baron Cohen loves playing these crazy characters.

laugh.gif
@ who was cast as Kenny and Stevie in the Kenny Powers'

Lindsay Lohan's appearance as Kenny's daughter grown up caught me of guard. Didn't know that was Eric from True Blood playing grown up Toby.

Yea I think this season might have been the funniest...guy young brought the lulz and stevie and kenny were just on point all season

I'm seeing shades of Dontell

I just binged all four seasons within the past two weeks and this show is hilarious. I watched the first episode before, but that was several years ago and didn't get into it then.

I couldn't stop laughing at all "fixins."

Stevie's blue contacts and chin implant :lol:

The series finale was amazing for what it was. When they had that down syndrome guy play Stevie I lost it.

One of the GOAT hbo shows.

I forgot what season it was but when Kenny was going thru the photos on the camera and it was a bunch of Stevie’s selfies flipping the camera off and on the toilet. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom