Official Eating Healthy Thread Vol No Fast Food...

I eat clean every single day except for my cheat day on Sunday.

Egg Whites
Skinless Chicken Breasts
Lean Beef (Cooked on George Foreman Grill)
Salmon
Green Beans
Broccoli
Cucumbers
Whey Shakes
Casein Shakes

It sucks, but the results are worth it.

Alex

This is all good advice/stories.
I rarely eat fast food. And closest thing to fast food i eat is subway.
I eat a meal or two a day. but usually i snack on some fruits or veggies, and some low fat wheat thins or trail mix (I love The T.mix, i have to eat a bageveryday)
All i drink is water, just i need to drink it constantly throughout the day, i always put it off to the side, and forget about it.
smh.gif

naked juice is a great alternative to sodas and sports drinks. i also try to eat a good portion of sushi (japanese are the healthiest in the world), and drinka lot of water.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

naked juice is a great alternative to sodas and sports drinks. i also try to eat a good portion of sushi (japanese are the healthiest in the world), and drink a lot of water.
If you're gonna eat sushi, try to do sashimi. The rice in nigiri, maki and hand rolls isn't all THAT bad for you, but if you eat it a lotthen the sugars and carbohydrates in the white rice will start to add up. There's also the tiny chance that you get mercury poisoning, but you'd haveto be eating an obscene amount of sushi over a period of many years for that to happen.

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

This is all good advice/stories.
I rarely eat fast food. And closest thing to fast food i eat is subway.
I eat a meal or two a day. but usually i snack on some fruits or veggies, and some low fat wheat thins or trail mix (I love The T.mix, i have to eat a bag everyday)
All i drink is water, just i need to drink it constantly throughout the day, i always put it off to the side, and forget about it.
smh.gif
If you have the time and/or the resources, try to up that to 5 or 6 meals a day. Again, it depends on your weight and what you're trying toaccomplish with your diet, but if you have 3 high protein, moderate fat meals combined with 3 healthful snacks/mini meals (handful of almonds, cottage cheese +fruit and maybe some honey, or apples with natural peanut butter), those will help your body's metabolism.

Eating fewer meals actually slows your body's metabolism, because your mind thinks that it is beginning to starve, and thus starts to change the way ithandles any food intake. It will store more of it as fat in the body rather than burning it away. With more meals, your brain/stomach recognizes that it is fedregularly and thus does a more efficient job of using the food as a source of energy. It also jump starts the body's fat burning mechanisms when you'renot eating.

I've been %$*%*@% with a protein shake for breakfast, turkey sandwiches on wheat with mustard for lunch and dinner...salad before dinner...apple or wheattortilla as a snack in between lunch and dinner...and protein shake after workout...

trying to cut weight before summer...gain muscle after summer

There is really no way to eat healthy nowadays. Most if not all of the produce is gentically modified, and hasnt been properly tested for health risks. Youwould have to leave america for real pure foods unless you are rich. Trader Joes is worthless. The water is pretty much the same. We are living in a toughtime.

Originally Posted by A Thrilla

There is really no way to eat healthy nowadays. Most if not all of the produce is gentically modified, and hasnt been properly tested for health risks. You would have to leave america for real pure foods unless you are rich. Trader Joes is worthless. The water is pretty much the same. We are living in a tough time.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

There is really no way to eat healthy nowadays. Most if not all of the produce is gentically modified, and hasnt been properly tested for health risks. You would have to leave america for real pure foods unless you are rich. Trader Joes is worthless. The water is pretty much the same. We are living in a tough time.

laugh.gif
he has a point about meats. tap water is a definite no no, they found tons of pharmaceuticals in the water supply sometime ago. FDA is worthless.i don't know what's so funny dude.

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Trader Joes.

Cheapest and easiest way to eat healthy.
this, but trade joes isnt cheap.

lean white meat is the way to go (NH).

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

laugh.gif
glasses.gif

people seriously drink tap water though? smh

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

i can do chicken breast but i need some flavor...it gets boring fast...
When I use to be on a strict diet this is all I ate, chicken breast on the George Foreman.
Now I can't eat it, it's
sick.gif
to me.

me Vs. bad food is a big struggle....i win 4/7 days of the week...but partyin and drunk munchies always conquer all!

eating healthy SUCKS...

but it's essential if you want to get/stay in shape.

Back
Top Bottom