Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Dwight Howard is the first player to foul out of an NBA game with 2 fouls.
roll.gif
bania2.jpg

That's gold Downtown.....GOLD!

Hilarious Seinfeld reference.

WHY can't the Cavs get out and run more?

It bothers me to no end to have the best open court player in the world and not utilize it.

IF they revert to their old ways offensively, which they did in the 2nd half tonight. They will need 7 to win this series, and will absolutely not beat LA orDenver.

If I was a mod, I'd throw warnings to anyone who mentioned Kobe in this thread or LeBron in the Denver-LA thread.

At least in the sense of A >/< B.

Damn, can't we just stick to the actual GAME thread?

laugh.gif

Why you Laker haters complaining about Laker fans posting in this thread?

It aint that serious. Ignore button. Use it.

Originally Posted by enrique23

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

I love seeing Lebron fail! This guy trys too hard!

I honestly couldnt stop laughing how he jagged his free throw. Cmon now, "mr. almighty" cant even hit a simple free-throw! Ride out with that !@%+!

And the best part of the night how this scrub cries after a little blood drips down from his knee.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ahhhh this man is comedy. Lakers-Magic...Lakers in 5

QFT

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
pimp.gif
to Chuck for calling out the refs on ALL of those bad calls they made against Orlando.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Wow, hop the *&#% off. Swear you Laker dudes are the worst kind of haters there are. At least we give props when due. Who just LOVES to see someonefail? HOW THE *&#^ IS 49PTS, 8RBS, AND 6 AST failing? And how you just gon say a simple free-throw?? He's made more freethrows than ANYONE in theNBA this year on account of how often he gets to the line. You take 4 or 5 hits to the arm and body, get up, and re-focus, and make free-throws. Herb #*&#%&*@, we got us Game 2 and so on.

Originally Posted by November33rd

I honestly couldnt stop laughing how he jagged his free throw. Cmon now, "mr. almighty" cant even hit a simple free-throw! Ride out with that !@%+!

And the best part of the night how this scrub cries after a little blood drips down from his knee.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
All that hate in your heart is not healthy son.
laugh.gif
Listen, stop it.... Please.. I dont wanna keep coming back in here seeing if somebody has something to say bout my comment.

You LJ fans are so blind its not even funny anymore. This man is nothing, believe me. MVP my ++!. C'mon now, this man dribbles the ball in front of hisdefender until 3 sec left on the shot-clock n jaggs. James is wack, hes not going to the finals, he wont own a ring....Ever......Its not hate, its truth... Nowstop it...Im leaving this thread...

Witness my ++!!

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

QFT

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
pimp.gif
to Chuck for calling out the refs on ALL of those bad calls they made against Orlando.

roll.gif

roll.gif

Wow, hop the *&#% off. Swear you Laker dudes are the worst kind of haters there are. At least we give props when due. Who just LOVES to see someone fail? HOW THE *&#^ IS 49PTS, 8RBS, AND 6 AST failing? And how you just gon say a simple free-throw?? He's made more freethrows than ANYONE in the NBA this year on account of how often he gets to the line. You take 4 or 5 hits to the arm and body, get up, and re-focus, and make free-throws. Herb #*& #%&*@, we got us Game 2 and so on.

roll.gif

Damn, and I thought I didn't like Bron
laugh.gif
Y'all are on some Hater's Ball %*%% in here. He had 49 and 8 and you guys havethe nerve to say "Oh he should have paid attention to what Kobe did." ****. Kobe is by far my favorite player and I have two posters of him on mywall as I type this, and I have hated on Lebron hard in the past, but you guys are out of your damn minds if you don't think that both Lebron and Meloseverely outplayed Kobe. Only thing Kobe had over either of them was he hit his free throws down the stretch. Bron shot 20-30 for goodness' sakes. The restof his team let him down tonight.

But don't get me started on the refs man.
smh.gif
If they just left Dwight alone and called proper fouls on the Cavs the Magic probably win that game by 10.

I haven't mentioned the Lakers ONCE...& most of the dudes mentioning the Lakers aren't even CAVS fans...@ least I don't think so???

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

wow, laker fans are vicious..... it's like them against the world...... laker fans, you team didn;t play all that great either.... a couple of dumb k-mart fouls and a dumb in-bounds gave you the win yesterday.... so don;t be so hard on the cavs for losing this one.....

It really has nothing to do with the teams.

It's certain posters on one side trying to rile up the other side (and vice versa). You know NT, if you talk slick in one thread about another team andthen your team loses, you're getting called out.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

WHY can't the Cavs get out and run more?

It bothers me to no end to have the best open court player in the world and not utilize it.

IF they revert to their old ways offensively, which they did in the 2nd half tonight. They will need 7 to win this series, and will absolutely not beat LA or Denver.

D'antoni will let him run in 2010

Lebron played a hell of a game. There's not much more he could do out there. It sucks when a player puts on that type of performance and their team loses.This is coming from a Laker/Kobe fan btw. We all need to get along and just share the love for the game
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

its funny cuz, with all the Lakers struggles, Cleveland fans have been
laugh.gif
our team, going with Denver vs Cleveland finals etc.
so its great to get a lil jab back in at them..... finally your team faces a good team, and they choked down the stretch..... period.

Cleveland will win, but its good to see them finally face some adversity.

them Cavs fans got up out the Q so quick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

QFT

GUNNA GET IT wrote:
DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
pimp.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

1.Who just LOVES to see someone fail?
2.HOW THE *&#^ IS 49PTS, 8RBS, AND 6 AST failing?

1. ALL of the people rooting against the lakers and kobe. you know that it is true. everyone wants to see the lakers/kobe fail

2. Imagine this were a game 7 and he had those exact stats, and they lost. Would you really count that as a success? if the team ends up losing, then theplayers failed. am i right?

Originally Posted by November33rd

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
All that hate in your heart is not healthy son.
laugh.gif
Listen, stop it.... Please.. I dont wanna keep coming back in here seeing if somebody has something to say bout my comment.

You LJ fans are so blind its not even funny anymore. This man is nothing, believe me. MVP my ++!. C'mon now, this man dribbles the ball in front of his defender until 3 sec left on the shot-clock n jaggs. James is wack, hes not going to the finals, he wont own a ring....Ever......Its not hate, its truth... Now stop it...Im leaving this thread...

Witness my ++!!
roll.gif
sick.gif

haterade.jpg

YEAH, I SEE THEIRS A LOT OF LAKER FANS POSTING....BUT I HOPE THEY LOOSE
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

SO THE FINAL COULD BE DENVER VS MAGIC!!! MELO VS HOWARD!!!
pimp.gif

INSTEAD OF EVERYONE SAYING LEBRON VS KOBE IS SO TIRING TO HEAR!!!!

Back
Top Bottom