Official ECF Game 1 5/20 8:30PM EST TNT Magic vs. Cavs

i remember that dunk when shaq pulled down the whole backboard. lucky he didn;t get hit in the head. basketball fans were that close to not have been treatedto a great HOF career....

ON A SIDE NOTE TO COURTNEY LEE'S DUNK, IF LEBRON WOULD OF BLOCKED IT..IM SURE THEY WOULD OF PASS THATAS A HIGLIGHT SAYING "LOOK AT THE KING GOING UP TO MEET HIM AT THE RIM "
eyes.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by xdahcreator

Originally Posted by SC415

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE HIGHLIGHT OF COURTNEY LEE DUNKING ON LBJ???

2rc9wm9.gif
This is what you kids call getting dunked on now?� Do you know who Scottie Pippen is?� Patrick Ewing?� Son just didn't make it in time... itdid look nice though.� Correct me if I am wrong, but...

THIS

IS SOMEONE GETTING DUNKED ON.

YoungTriz wrote:

its not a highlight if it happens anything happens to lebron... stern burned it..... wade had a mean block on lebron and no one showed a replay what so ever...

040227_hmed_refs_8p.hmedium.jpg

2fba1fcb9c177302fb4048b767514b83-getty-87746152_dlk022_cavs_v_magi.jpg

24nba-600.jpg

5720b19e2673000487e504efa06fdde7-getty-87746152ml039_orlando_magic.jpg

alg_stern.jpg

2rc9wm9.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I JUMPED OUT MY COUCH WHEN I SAW IT!! I THOUGHT ESPN OR TNT WOULD OF SHOWN THIS HIGHLIGHT BUT I GUESS THEIR NOT
eyes.gif
Same here my man.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
That dunk was SOOOO sweet....BUT, Bron's block on Dwight Howard > then that Dunk, imo. HE blocked that Freak of Nature with ONE hand whileDwight was trying to dunk him in with the ball with TWO hands.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Lebron played like the beat he normally is! However when it counts at the end he has to make his freethrows because if they lose it doesn't matter if hescored 100, they lose. I am sure if you ask the Magic if they mind Lebron getting 50 a night but they win every game they would LOVE it! I don't think theCavs are just going to fold, I think they come back hard and end up winning this series but what a shock losing game 1 at home with a start like they had.Personally I like the Cavs matchup better for the Lakers but I am a fan of the game so I have to say bring on the best team! I do realize the Lakershaven't won yet too. I think they will though.

WOW...

I honestly had no idea LBJ, had such a large group of haters..

I thought everone loved the guy....

He balled out, u cant take that away from him..

Not like the CAV's were going 2 sweep thru the playoffs..

Lebron did not lose this game.

It was the Cleveland bench. They stunk it up tonight.

Delonte West, Mo, and Bron almost played the whole game because their bench sucked tonight

If the Cavs want to win this series, their bench needs to step up big time...

^^^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

on top of being a Magic fan I'm a Lebron hater (in order to balance out the blatant knob slobbery rampant....everywhere really)

so yeah. I enjoyed tonight

i actuallyt hink the magic can match well with LA........ it be interesting to have a Disneyland vs. Disneyworld finals..... but i'm rooting for Denver vs.Magic cuz it'll piss off david stern.....

Originally Posted by Royal Airness 29

^^^ Look at this herbivore almost busted his %#$* after getting a facial!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
poor guy

LMAOOO look at his right foot...My son said "put your right foot in, put your right foot out...."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
OMG im almost in tears watching this!!

You're a clown, B.

funny how many excuses Charles, Legler, Kenny and others were making for lebron. amazes me. imagine if that was kobe: "he quit on his team for not takingthe last shot." "kobe choked on free throws" "kobe didnt get his team involved, he cant do it alone, he's so selfish"

I'm not a LeBron fan by any stretch of the imagination, but you are OD'ing Royal Airness. Go log off and stay logged off until the Finals are over....or never.

SC415 wrote:

2rc9wm9.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I JUMPED OUT MY COUCH WHEN I SAW IT!! I THOUGHT ESPN OR TNT WOULD OF SHOWN THIS HIGHLIGHT BUT I GUESS THEIR NOT
eyes.gif

of course they're not going to show almighty lebron getting dunked on
laugh.gif

Damn, the hate for Lebron is quite comical/strong/sad in here...seriously, did he ever harm you or one of your family members? Like I am shocked by some of thethings being said...I admit, I said the Nuggets/Cavs was gonna be The Finals (& has a decent shot @ still happening) in one of the Laker threads. But allthese haters/trolls/spewers is quite out of hand. I now see what it's like to have your teams' game thread COMPLETELY hijacked by haters. CAVS will begood. I said CAVS in 6. Might be 7 now. Still have plenty of faith, heck we sat around for over a week. D12 is a problem. I think Kendrick Perkins got morerespect out of this game than anyone
laugh.gif
...I will probably post in the Lakers/Nuggs game threads but, I will not take direct shots @ their fans orintentionally try to rile them up. This #!%% is real sad. Now that we've lost our 1st game & you guys can get all your
laugh.gif
's in (which youdeserve to dish out THIS time), hopefully we can have a little more respect for each other. Trash talking is fun & all but people be OD'n to the pointwhere this thread borderline poisonous. Good luck to the Lakers & Nuggets...may the best team win. I have faith in the CAVS (it's obviously gonna be abattle). Peace.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

funny how many excuses Charles, Legler, Kenny and others were making for lebron. amazes me. imagine if that was kobe: "he quit on his team for not taking the last shot." "kobe choked on free throws" "kobe didnt get his team involved, he cant do it alone, he's so selfish"

I've never heard anyone on TNT say anything like that about Kobe.

You're doing way too much.

Originally Posted by tmoney85

funny how many excuses Charles, Legler, Kenny and others were making for lebron. amazes me. imagine if that was kobe: "he quit on his team for not taking the last shot." "kobe choked on free throws" "kobe didnt get his team involved, he cant do it alone, he's so selfish"

You're delusional.

is it me are cavs fans/laker haters more sensitive then laker fans?

dudes are catching feelings and they go do the same +@!# when the lakers lose

The hate for Lebron ain't necessary
laugh.gif

The guy was straight ballin' out there tonight, and he had ZERO help from his teammates...

It's just playful jabs from one set of fans to another... That's what sports is all about...

If you got no problem dishin it, make sure you can take it...

Back
Top Bottom