OFFICIAL ECF Game 3 Cavs vs. Magic 5/24 8:30PM TNT

Originally Posted by brandnew21

this is a good series but damn lebron gets the most ridic calls. it doesn't make sense.

I know he does. He's already at an advantage because of his god given abilities. Everytime I watch the games my blood pressure goes up.

I dont think someone should have to route for their home team... but have A team they route for. Too often people route for a particular player.

I route for Detroit sports first... Lions Included... and then U of M..

But i have favorite teams outside of my home teams...

I love the Eagles, Orlando Magic, and Texas Longhorns

But yes way too many people slurp Lebron..

I'll admit I don't watch that much NBA..but I've been watching every game of this series... and too me, a majority of the time all Lebron does isdrive... not much of a jumpshot at all

Although I will admit... when the Pistons played the Cavs in the ECF two years ago.. he tore us up from EVERYWHERE

Same when we played Miami 3 years ago... D Wade was hitting EVERYTHING

Blackxme thnx 4 the decent response to a simple question..

i wasnt coming at nobody sideways....as ive said in other threads i became a laker fan

because i was a big VAN EXCEL fan back in the day...

i feel what youre saying though, but i follow the game pretty closely so the part about not knowing about a team doesnt apply to me..

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I dont think someone should have to route for their home team... but have A team they route for. Too often people route for a particular player.

I route for Detroit sports first... Lions Included... and then U of M..

But i have favorite teams outside of my home teams...

I love the Eagles, Orlando Magic, and Texas Longhorns

But yes way too many people slurp Lebron..

I'll admit I don't watch that much NBA..but I've been watching every game of this series... and too me, a majority of the time all Lebron does is drive... not much of a jumpshot at all

Although I will admit... when the Pistons played the Cavs in the ECF two years ago.. he tore us up from EVERYWHERE

Same when we played Miami 3 years ago... D Wade was hitting EVERYTHING
I can agree with this. Despite what I said in my last post. But too many people put player's before teams. I've heard often times peoplesay well at least so and so had 40 but their team lost, that's something that def. aggravates me.

And MJsaver I didn't mean to come at you. I'm just speaking about those who don't know anything about their favorite player's team.

I know people from my town who HATE the Pistons... and route for the Cavs... cause of Lebron
indifferent.gif

But nothing is worse than people from Mich who are Ohio State fans
mad.gif

Man.. and to think the Magic don't even have Jameer! He'd be helping spread that floor even more!

That said, the series isn't over yet even though after 3 games, the Magic have been the better team..

I'm not sure what the Cavs can do on the offensive end but I've seen too many passed up 3 pointers.. Looks like they're catching without beingready to hoist it up and allowing the Magic D to recover and close out on them.. Mo got a couple of looks from the corner so maybe they're going to have torun more plays to set up the corner 3..

LETS GO MAGIC!!! now they;re starting to get scared they didnt think we could make it this far!! but man The refs give Lebron evrything we were lucky the cavsplayed like $#+@.

Originally Posted by blackxme

I can agree with this. Despite what I said in my last post. But too many people put player's before teams. I've heard often times people say well at least so and so had 40 but their team lost, that's something that def. aggravates me.

And MJsaver I didn't mean to come at you. I'm just speaking about those who don't know anything about their favorite player's team.
That's wrong but I dont care when people root for players (cause I do). Like let's say you like Billups so every year you want Pistons towin the ship he gets traded you become a Nuggets fan whats wrong with that? I rather be tied to a player than a corporation. Because most corporations areshady I can at least know if I think a player is a good guy. The people who run the team just want your money but it's good to vote for players who go outand play hard every day. So if people are Cavs fan because of Lebron let them be. But if they want Lebron to drop 50 and dont care if he wins thats sucks.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

2-1 isn't the end of the world, but I've watched enough basketball to know which team is the better one
tired.gif

51 free throws for Orlando is wild though.

Hope the people who complained about officiating are satisfied.
Lebron shot 24 free throws holmes.

I didn't watch the game, so did Courtney Lee dunk on Lebron AGAIN? Someone confirm this for me, NBA and ESPN highlights are not showing this.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

How is son a Lakers and Magic fan though?
grin.gif
Rare isn't it?

pimp.gif

2-1 isn't the end of the world, but I've watched enough basketball to know which team is the better one
tired.gif

I didn't watch the game, so did Courtney Lee dunk on Lebron AGAIN? Someone confirm this for me, NBA and ESPN highlights are not showing this.

Dude got posterized again.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 531

tired.gif

No LeBron tried to swat it from behind but he got to the rim before LeBron.

Originally Posted by 531

tired.gif

yes, lebron got dunked on...AGAIN...by the same guy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by blackxme

I can agree with this. Despite what I said in my last post. But too many people put player's before teams. I've heard often times people say well at least so and so had 40 but their team lost, that's something that def. aggravates me.

That's wrong but I dont care when people root for players (cause I do). Like let's say you like Billups so every year you want Pistons to win the ship he gets traded you become a Nuggets fan whats wrong with that? I rather be tied to a player than a corporation. Because most corporations are shady I can at least know if I think a player is a good guy. The people who run the team just want your money but it's good to vote for players who go out and play hard every day. So if people are Cavs fan because of Lebron let them be. But if they want Lebron to drop 50 and dont care if he wins thats sucks.
It's cool to root for players, I'm fine with that. People are entitled to root for who they want. But if you're going to root for aplayer, then atleast root for that team also, that's all I'm saying.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by 531

tired.gif

No LeBron tried to swat it from behind but he got to the rim before LeBron.
Lol, oh lord. Not this again. I've seen the highlight, this dunk was actually more legit than the 1st dunk from Game 1.

i am hoping to see this series go to game 7, I don't care who comes out on top, just as long as the lakers win the finals
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I'm 100% sure that if Anderson Varejao, Manu Ginobli and Dwayne Wade all ran into each other one of them would die.
laugh.gif

Y'all gotta chill saying this series is "over". If Lebron wouldn't have hit that shot in Game 2...then yes it basically would have beendunzo. But he did so it's ONLY ONE game the Cavs are down. It's not like Orlando has been dominating from the jump, so it's conceivable Clevelandcould turn it around (especially w/ having the refs on their side
eyes.gif
).Stranger things have happened y'all...

tired.gif

Stop trying to bull !!%% with the subliminals...make up your mind, did the refs help Orlando win this game or are they the better team?

My goodness, Dwight Howard pulled through this game and took those free throws to the bank. If he keeps going free like that in the paint, then this series isdone, regardless of what Lebron does.

superman was cryin all night. the magic fans too. half of them had kobe jerseys on back in december. smh.

Back
Top Bottom