Official Eminem *Recovery* post Vol. 7th studio album 6/22/10

^Yo what the hell is that **%$? 
laugh.gif

that very might well be the worst Eminem song i have ever heard, he might of been drugged the +!@* up while making it too 

[table][tr][td]6[/td][td]6[/td][td]EMINEM[/td][td]SHADY/AFTERMATH/INT[/td][td]61,773[/td][td]+57%[/td][/tr][tr][td]RECOVERY[/td][/tr][/table]

ya boy still pushin numbers like it's no tomorrow
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

[table][tr][td]6[/td][td]6[/td][td]EMINEM[/td][td]SHADY/AFTERMATH/INT[/td][td]61,773[/td][td]+57%[/td][/tr][tr][td]RECOVERY[/td][/tr][/table]

eek.gif
2how8qc.jpg

I'm happy for Recovery but I hate how everyone (including Em) acts like Relapse doesn't exist. Started listening to Relapse again and it still gives me goosebumps. I feel like I enter another world when I listen to Relapse. Dre is underrated when it comes to producing a wholealbum. It has such a consistent flow and theme that most albums don't have. The beats are literally sound scapes with Eminem going to work like never before. The difference between this and Recovery is that he's not holding back here letting us into his mind.

...and he's actually flowing here...Not screaming like Recovery. The 1231239 different flows in Stay Wide Awake > Life

The only thing that kills it for me when it comes to Relapse is the accent he has... It gets enough after awhile. Album has some very good songs on it though.

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

I'm happy for Recovery but I hate how everyone (including Em) acts like Relapse doesn't exist. Started listening to Relapse again and it still gives me goosebumps. I feel like I enter another world when I listen to Relapse. Dre is underrated when it comes to producing a wholealbum. It has such a consistent flow and theme that most albums don't have. The beats are literally sound scapes with Eminem going to work like never before. The difference between this and Recovery is that he's not holding back here letting us into his mind.

...and he's actually flowing here...Not screaming like Recovery. The 1231239 different flows in Stay Wide Awake > Life

Both of these albums are rubbish. And Stay Wide Awake is vastly overrated.MMLP/TES Em >*

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

eek.gif
2how8qc.jpg
Same reaction I had when I seen those numbers
eek.gif

+

Relapse is a top 3A/3B album in Em's catalogue.

eek.gif
@ that Magic Johnson of rap line. And why can't Em always rap like he does in that Emulate song (almost sounds like Infinite em) instead of that mad shouting @*+% he does now.

yo was wondering the other day what happened to the Spacebound video? Didn't they shoot it like 2 months ago?

Back
Top Bottom