***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

might turn this to an official Eminem 8th album thread for the hell of it, might as well since we haven't got any info on it yet.

what is there to rap about tho? he's touched on every subject already? that's something i'm curious about, i just hope we don't get any cheesy pop stars on it. people criticized him for working with Pink & Rihanna and his punchlines were kind of cringe worthy. let's hope for the best.

Stan here. Eminem sucks and will never be the same. 100% not buying. while are we still entertaining this washed up clown.

No point in sugar coating his garbage anymore

Stan here. Eminem sucks and will never be the same. 100% not buying. while are we still entertaining this washed up clown.

You can't stay great forever. Rap long enough and it's bound to happen. At this point in his career, I think he's still playable. Not saying you're wrong for feeling like that tho.

I wish I was excited as you guys for this new album but Em was been mediocre to wack to me since the 8 Mile Soundtrack. He's had a few bright spots here and there and I know dude can still spit (had the sickest "freestyle" on that Ice-T movie about rapping) but his music has just been blah to me.

I'm excited for it. I enjoyed Recovery, and I'm not expecting MMLP Em.

I still haven't recovered from the way he was rapping on his last album. Hopefully he's taking a different route.

Hate to say it... but yeah I think Em reached his pinacle.

Still one of the nicest to to rap though.

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

Am I wrong if I say that unless em is gonng go back to doing drugs, I'm kinda uninterested?

...I'm still a little tight at what the second Slaughterhouse album was like and I kinda blame Em...

guess we might get a Kendrick feature, hopefully it's true

Louis Gibzen‏@Gibzen
Eminem + Kendrick Lamar for Em's album. Thats gonna be crazy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom