***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

I wish they'd do the whole album.

It's Ok
Never 2 Far
Tonight

Need remasters. Hell, the whole album. Infinite is one of the first hip hop albums I dug for when the internet was just fleshing out. It's got a really special place in my heard with Illmatic and Reasonable Doubt...me personally.:lol:

So many Eminem fans don't even know it exists, and he's spitting about as hard or harder than any other point in his career.

This is some of his best work for sure but it's funny how much he was influenced by AZ at this point in his life.

Man hearing infinite just brings me back to being a kid. Driving around in my Ford Tempo. Downloading every song off limewire and copying it onto a cd. Thought i was so cool :lol:

Man hearing infinite just brings me back to being a kid. Driving around in my Ford Tempo. Downloading every song off limewire and copying it onto a cd. Thought i was so cool :lol:
That XXL write up brought me back to my Middle and HS days. After the Slim Shady LP started blowing up I remember a friend telling me about Infinite and then there was someone at school acting like he had some exclusive unreleased Eminem album and trying to sell it for $5 a copy lol.

Once my parents got broadband I remember downloading albums song for song off Limewire/Kazaa and also thinking I was doin it lol and smh. Sometimes I couldn't find the DJ-less versions of some songs so put them on my burned CD anyway.

Back
Top Bottom