***Official Eminem Thread New Album Announced TBA***

90% of the forum says that NTWS was gold.. but Eminem drops a quality album, with lyrics that make you :wow:  and its trash :lol:

Iono, music is subjective, but I'm not trusting the opinions of the posters of this forum who say NTWS was good but MMLP 2 was trash

its not all about lyrics man.... do u hear these wack *** beats? i dont care how good your lyrics are if your production is crap...

its not all about lyrics man.... do u hear these wack *** beats? i dont care how good your lyrics are if your production is crap...
Like I said, music is subjective, I enjoyed the production on this album.

The monster is really the only song that annoys me. Berzerk, survival, to me personally are solid. Better than the crap on NTWS.

I don't see what's so great about the production on an album on NTWS? Sounds like the same beat for 75% of the album.

and for me personally, I care much more about lyrics than beats.

Just me though.

The monster is really the only song that annoys me. Berzerk, survival, to me personally are solid. Better than the crap on NTWS.

I don't see what's so great about the production on an album on NTWS? Sounds like the same beat for 75% of the album.

Just me though.

i dont even like nwts... the beats do sound the same but they arent wack... the beats on mmlp2 are annoying as ****... esp the song wit kendrick

ive always hated 80s style rap production tho... them lil guitar stabs n ****... that **** is wack

i dont even like nwts... the beats do sound the same but they arent wack... the beats on mmlp2 are annoying as ****... esp the song wit kendrick

ive always hated 80s style rap production tho... them lil guitar stabs n ****... that **** is wack
That's all subjective though, see what i mean?

Like I could like 80s rap production, and think it's dope, does that mean that your opinion means nothing now? or vice versa.

I mean I prefer MMLP2 over every album released this year besides Born sinner.

Iono, its all subjective in the end.

Just me though.
Trust you are not the only one with this opinion, lol

That's all subjective though, see what i mean?

Like I could like 80s rap production, and think it's dope, does that mean that your opinion means nothing now? or vice versa.

I mean I prefer MMLP2 over every album released this year besides Born sinner.
Iono, its all subjective in the end.

its subjective to a point... the lyrics are good but its not good music...

its subjective to a point... the lyrics are good but its not good music...
no, if i say it's good music and i enjoy it just because you say its not good music, doesn't void my opinion.

I STILL think its good music.

You can choose to not respect my opinion, but I can do the same thing for you. (which I already have
laugh.gif
)

So it is subjective, period.

the only flaw of this album is the beats, i feel like he could of had more of a heavier sound but the stronger tracks do make up for it.

Listened to the album in full... meh.

Definitlely nowhere close to MMLP1 though.

I thought it was going to be hot trash, but it wasn't that bad.

I'm giving it a 5.5/10.

I actually like the Rihanna song on the album for some reason.

But, this album isn't something that I will go back and listen to continuously.

I like Legacy I think that's what it's called too.

I will listen some more also and maybe the album will grow on me more.

^ that's not saying much.

Encore is solid. It has some trash on it but it has some of his best music. There's a solid 9-10 songs. Bonus tracks were tough

good info, which of those would you say sounds the best?

also nice avy... reminds me of that death grips photo. :pimp:

Thanks man on the avi :nthat:

Deluxe copies sound the best.

Also take into account, what your listening to your music through.
i.e (Bose sound system, Beats by Dre headphones colors all sounds with heavy Bass influence)

I prefer iTunes because most people rid CD's and send them to iTunes. But 98% of people who do this, do not know that they are converting the audio files when they rip a CD

However if u still can get VINYL then nothing will surpass that :pimp: :pimp:

Finally listened to it, and while it's better than I expected, it's still very Meh.

The majority of the beats are trash, and some of the hooks as well.

only songs I'll keep are Bad Guy, and Evil Twin

I'd give it a 7 / 10

NWTS was trash and so is this. Yeezus, born sinner, MCHG, wolf, and Doris are all better IMO, just to name a few.

people who say this is wack is the same people that say Gucci Mane or Cheif Keef makes listenable music, most these songs isn't for trendy mainstream fans (except for Monster & Headlights which will be radio hits)

Back
Top Bottom