Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

Originally Posted by bigsupa

Ceds n Los are cool ppls!! Came picked up their stock like they said They would...
Good looking out homie. Ced was there for the "drop off". chopped it up for a few. good peoples. ::hopes gold 97's are still around for the next one::

Ceds n Los are cool ppls!! Came picked up their stock like they said They would...
Good looking out homie. Ced was there for the "drop off". chopped it up for a few. good peoples. ::hopes gold 97's are still around for the next one::

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Props to BIGSUPA, he is the truth!!!!! He said what he did, did what he said. Hooked me nicely. This is what NT is about, sneakerheads helping out fellow sneakerheads.
x2. thanks again homie

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Props to BIGSUPA, he is the truth!!!!! He said what he did, did what he said. Hooked me nicely. This is what NT is about, sneakerheads helping out fellow sneakerheads.
x2. thanks again homie

EA 50% off was yesturday and friday over by me and NOTHING was excluded. we got to get anything we wanted. i copped a pair of the re released Griffeys and the all Purple UpTempos. griffeys=$70 uptempo=$80
smile.gif
.....i wish it was this coming weekend though so i could get those white/pearl foams for half off.....

EA 50% off was yesturday and friday over by me and NOTHING was excluded. we got to get anything we wanted. i copped a pair of the re released Griffeys and the all Purple UpTempos. griffeys=$70 uptempo=$80
smile.gif
.....i wish it was this coming weekend though so i could get those white/pearl foams for half off.....

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I M LEGEND wrote:

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY
MrDozo wrote:  
Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:
HAPPY I CAN HELP ALL OF YOU....

Spoiler [+]
IM NOT POSTING UP THE LURKERS WHO HIT ME DIRECTLY ON THE PM BUT YOU KNOW WHO YA ARE....
laugh.gif
 AND TO THOSE OF YOU WHO NEEDED STUFF SHIPPED YOUR SHIPPING CONFIRMATION IS BEING SENT LATER AROUND NOON TIME... 

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I M LEGEND wrote:

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY
MrDozo wrote:  
Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers wrote:
HAPPY I CAN HELP ALL OF YOU....

Spoiler [+]
IM NOT POSTING UP THE LURKERS WHO HIT ME DIRECTLY ON THE PM BUT YOU KNOW WHO YA ARE....
laugh.gif
 AND TO THOSE OF YOU WHO NEEDED STUFF SHIPPED YOUR SHIPPING CONFIRMATION IS BEING SENT LATER AROUND NOON TIME... 

I know nobody cares but out here in dallas at a local footlocker tht my partner works out a field investigator asset protection dude cam through and questioned every part time employee accusing them of making money on a 50 he told my partner that he has him on camera making money on the 50 he told him tht he needs to pay 500 bucks or esle he was gona get sued by  footlocker he was telling my partner tht he had to sign the agreement sayn he would pay bak 500 my partner said no cuz he doesnt make money on the 50 but other people signed this so agreement my partner said show me the video then the dude was like u can go
laugh.gif

I know nobody cares but out here in dallas at a local footlocker tht my partner works out a field investigator asset protection dude cam through and questioned every part time employee accusing them of making money on a 50 he told my partner that he has him on camera making money on the 50 he told him tht he needs to pay 500 bucks or esle he was gona get sued by  footlocker he was telling my partner tht he had to sign the agreement sayn he would pay bak 500 my partner said no cuz he doesnt make money on the 50 but other people signed this so agreement my partner said show me the video then the dude was like u can go
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

I know nobody cares but out here in dallas at a local footlocker tht my partner works out a field investigator asset protection dude cam through and questioned every part time employee accusing them of making money on a 50 he told my partner that he has him on camera making money on the 50 he told him tht he needs to pay 500 bucks or esle he was gona get sued by  footlocker he was telling my partner tht he had to sign the agreement sayn he would pay bak 500 my partner sain no cuz he doesnt make money on the 50 but other people signed this so agreement my partner said show me the video then the dude was like u can go
laugh.gif

i wouldn't put it past something like that happening if you have employees who are reckless about it.  i was talkin to an employee at footlocker on 34th st and he said an employee there got fired this past weekend because he hooked up a secret shopper who came in asking him about the 50%,  plus with the limited exclusions i could see the company trying to nail a few people this past weekends.

i've seen on occasions where employees would openly try and make money off the 50% approaching random customers tellin em they could save so and so money if they paid cash n didn't get a receipt and pocketing some of the leftover cash for themselves and that's another way to get caught up too.

I know nobody cares but out here in dallas at a local footlocker tht my partner works out a field investigator asset protection dude cam through and questioned every part time employee accusing them of making money on a 50 he told my partner that he has him on camera making money on the 50 he told him tht he needs to pay 500 bucks or esle he was gona get sued by  footlocker he was telling my partner tht he had to sign the agreement sayn he would pay bak 500 my partner sain no cuz he doesnt make money on the 50 but other people signed this so agreement my partner said show me the video then the dude was like u can go
laugh.gif

i wouldn't put it past something like that happening if you have employees who are reckless about it.  i was talkin to an employee at footlocker on 34th st and he said an employee there got fired this past weekend because he hooked up a secret shopper who came in asking him about the 50%,  plus with the limited exclusions i could see the company trying to nail a few people this past weekends.

i've seen on occasions where employees would openly try and make money off the 50% approaching random customers tellin em they could save so and so money if they paid cash n didn't get a receipt and pocketing some of the leftover cash for themselves and that's another way to get caught up too.

I highly doubt FTL Inc. would even go there...that's extortion...there is no way in the world employees are making more than $500 on an EA...that's a lawsuit waiting to happen...and if enough employees sue it would be a class action case that would destroy the world of retail buisness cuz then feds will start probing else where...they'll go to other businesses who off deals like that....Nike, Macys, Polo, Gap Inc. and so on....Footlocker isn't the only retailer that offers employees a 50% discount...

I highly doubt FTL Inc. would even go there...that's extortion...there is no way in the world employees are making more than $500 on an EA...that's a lawsuit waiting to happen...and if enough employees sue it would be a class action case that would destroy the world of retail buisness cuz then feds will start probing else where...they'll go to other businesses who off deals like that....Nike, Macys, Polo, Gap Inc. and so on....Footlocker isn't the only retailer that offers employees a 50% discount...

i beleive some of wat u say the only thing i find funny is tht this dude was like i got u camera making 500 my partner was like a one dollar bill aint 500 bucks

i beleive some of wat u say the only thing i find funny is tht this dude was like i got u camera making 500 my partner was like a one dollar bill aint 500 bucks

COULD BE THAT A MGR IN THAT STORE IS A REAL JERK...HE PROB GOT SOMEONE TO GO DOWN AND SAY THAT...THERE ARE STUPID MGRS OUT THERE...FOR EXAMPLE...ONE STORE IN BKLYN I USED TO DEAL WITH WILL MAKE ONLY THE GUYS BUY 2 PAIRS OF SOCKS AND 2 CLEANERS WITHOUT THE 50 FOR EVERY PAIR CUZ IT RAISES THERE ANNUAL YEAR END BONUS BUT WOULD LET THE GIRLS IN THE STORE BUY WHATEVER THEY WANTED...SO MAYBE THE MGR AT YOUR PARTNERS STORE KNOWS HE GOT A BUNCH OF SCARED PEOPLE THAT NEED A JOB SO HE CAN EXTORT THEM..

AVERAGE PRICE OF A SHOE "WE" WOULD WANT IS $150...HALF OF THAT IS $75...I WOULD HAVE TO TIP @ LEAST $50 A SHOE 10 TIMES IN ORDER FOR YOU TO MAKE $500 B4 MAXING YOUR $1,000 LIMIT....SO WHY WOULD ANYONE PAY $125 FOR A SHOE ON A 50??

TELL YOUR BOY TO LAUGH IN HIS FACE!

Back
Top Bottom