Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

yo Rico whats on the bottom left???

My bad homie.... They are the UNC2s.

bmoore34 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:
BMOORE... Glad you was able to cop.

This is all I got this time around.

Thanks my man! I see you went in alittle & not a single pair of AF1! Hey can you give me the SKU for those FTLOTG IIs? It looks like I am going in for another pr! LOL!

Yea I wanted to cop a pair of AFs but only one AF was allowed on. I didnt want to use that only 1 for myself.

I think Im a lil late for this...... sorry.

UNC2 SKU 41-05353-8-04 ... not sure what part of that number is the size so your sku might be different.

the last 3 digits is the size on sku for FL, but I know the 04 is off for a guy that wears a 12 like me! LOL! I will wokr with it. Thanks!

bmoore34 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:

Thanks my man! I see you went in alittle & not a single pair of AF1! Hey can you give me the SKU for those FTLOTG IIs? It looks like I am going in for another pr! LOL!

Yea I wanted to cop a pair of AFs but only one AF was allowed on. I didnt want to use that only 1 for myself.

UNC2 SKU 41-05353-8-04 ... not sure what part of that number is the size so your sku might be different.

the last 3 digits is the size on sku for FL, but I know the 04 is off for a guy that wears a 12 like me! LOL! I will wokr with it. Thanks!

bmoore34 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:

bmoore34 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:

had to sit this 50 out. will be on the look out for the next one though.

also, Nipxd goes way beyond what he has to. he's that guy
glasses.gif

had to sit this 50 out. will be on the look out for the next one though.

also, Nipxd goes way beyond what he has to. he's that guy
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

my connects in cali,  ill buy em lunch, smoke em out or throw em a few bucks but nothing big because they would hook me up for free but i always wanna take care of them for helping me.
i tipped a member on here in ny $25 to get me two pairs of shoes which i felt was fair because it was my first time dealing with him and i know how some members wanna only offer $5 for someone they never dealt with before to go out of their way to do a favor for them.

pretty much offer them something reasonable for their help and if you get a connect cool, if not there's a ton of stores just try your luck with employees and at least one will bite at the chance to get some side $

i woulda got some powder ix's too but i prefered low cut shoes since the boxes are smaller and easier to pack when i pack my bags.

i ended up making connects for when im here during the winter time though so hopefully they keep their jobs between now n then so i could at least get the employee 30% if i see stuff i need in january.
Yea i feel you but I talked to this footlocker employee and dude tried to sell me some infrared 90's and citrus 9's for $200, making about $75 profit/tip
indifferent.gif
, and then try to sweet talk it making it sound like the customer got the better end of the deal

Is it just fri-sat or all weekend?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

my connects in cali,  ill buy em lunch, smoke em out or throw em a few bucks but nothing big because they would hook me up for free but i always wanna take care of them for helping me.
i tipped a member on here in ny $25 to get me two pairs of shoes which i felt was fair because it was my first time dealing with him and i know how some members wanna only offer $5 for someone they never dealt with before to go out of their way to do a favor for them.

pretty much offer them something reasonable for their help and if you get a connect cool, if not there's a ton of stores just try your luck with employees and at least one will bite at the chance to get some side $

i woulda got some powder ix's too but i prefered low cut shoes since the boxes are smaller and easier to pack when i pack my bags.

i ended up making connects for when im here during the winter time though so hopefully they keep their jobs between now n then so i could at least get the employee 30% if i see stuff i need in january.
Yea i feel you but I talked to this footlocker employee and dude tried to sell me some infrared 90's and citrus 9's for $200, making about $75 profit/tip
indifferent.gif
, and then try to sweet talk it making it sound like the customer got the better end of the deal

Is it just fri-sat or all weekend?

Ceds n Los are cool ppls!! Came picked up their stock like they said They would...

Ceds n Los are cool ppls!! Came picked up their stock like they said They would...

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Nipxd that's more than going out your way. Nters are always flat out cheap so it's a useless trying to help them. There are some good people that stay true to their words and at the end of the day you are only as good as your word. 

I second what you said bro!

Mike2380: Whats up homie! Ya Kobe went on sale for $99.99 lol i grabbed me a pair finally.

Nipxd that's more than going out your way. Nters are always flat out cheap so it's a useless trying to help them. There are some good people that stay true to their words and at the end of the day you are only as good as your word. 

Mike2380: Whats up homie! Ya Kobe went on sale for $99.99 lol i grabbed me a pair finally.

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Mike2389: Whats up homie! Ya Kobe went on sale for $99.99 lol i grabbed me a pair finally.
*fixed
laugh.gif
just messin around.

whats up though! kobes are a must (sale or no sale) but when 99.99 + EA..thats automatic! Next go around, i'll hit you up with a text
tongue.gif

Mike2389: Whats up homie! Ya Kobe went on sale for $99.99 lol i grabbed me a pair finally.
*fixed
laugh.gif
just messin around.

whats up though! kobes are a must (sale or no sale) but when 99.99 + EA..thats automatic! Next go around, i'll hit you up with a text
tongue.gif

NiPxD wrote:

Im tryna give back to the community as much as i can but sometimes i feel like certain ppl just wanna take advantage of me. Other than that, the ppl i hold down on the regular, you guys know whats up. I spread love. Common courtesy is a pre-requisite.

THIS!!!! ... I've had one of my connects for well over a year and we've built an impeccable business relationship. Between products sold and bought from him from myself and other customers I bring to him, I've spent countless amounts of money and have always made sure his pockets are incredibly well taken care of. I simply don't believe in just "tipping" either. Its great to provide to your connect monetarily don't get me wrong, but in addition to that we just converse every now and then about simple stuff and life in general. Being 11 years his senior, sometimes I just provide solid advice on life decisions and things I went through when I was his age. Like you said homie "COMMON COURTESY IS A PRE-REQUISITE" which unfortunately is a skill that is quite heavily lacking in most people!

NiPxD wrote:

Im tryna give back to the community as much as i can but sometimes i feel like certain ppl just wanna take advantage of me. Other than that, the ppl i hold down on the regular, you guys know whats up. I spread love. Common courtesy is a pre-requisite.

THIS!!!! ... I've had one of my connects for well over a year and we've built an impeccable business relationship. Between products sold and bought from him from myself and other customers I bring to him, I've spent countless amounts of money and have always made sure his pockets are incredibly well taken care of. I simply don't believe in just "tipping" either. Its great to provide to your connect monetarily don't get me wrong, but in addition to that we just converse every now and then about simple stuff and life in general. Being 11 years his senior, sometimes I just provide solid advice on life decisions and things I went through when I was his age. Like you said homie "COMMON COURTESY IS A PRE-REQUISITE" which unfortunately is a skill that is quite heavily lacking in most people!

any1 knows if u can do price match on employee appreciation o u gta use da price dat specific store has?

any1 knows if u can do price match on employee appreciation o u gta use da price dat specific store has?

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ Spread love... it's the Brooklyn way. DF!!!
You have NO idea how many NTers i hook up on these 50% on the regular...however i cut a few ppl off because :

1) They are SUPER stingy when it comes to tip, and this is tip for my connects, i gain nothing from this
2) They change their minds AFTER i got them the stuff, so i am STUCK with their shoes on multiple occasions (i could do cash returns, but i do NOT want to raise red flags to corporate, plus, it hurts their sales)...so i struggle to sell 'em on ebay only to deal with deadbeat bidders.
3) When ONE (or 2+) OF THE SHOES that i ordered for them dont come through, i do a normal refund...NOT! They want retail, tax, tip, PAYPAL FEE, all that added in the refund. I end up paying extra money out of my own pockets. What do i look like, asking my connects for $5 back....
4) From 50% hook up, to regular 30% employee hook up, to blowing up my phone for every single release...its ridiculous

i don't blame you, when it comes to hooking people up sometimes less is more, as in hooking up less people but dealing with the few you deal with on a consistent basis. 
when 50%s come around the group i usually deal with are reliable and dependable and everything works out perfect but it's not even worth dealing with those that wanna haggle and nitpick when YOUR saving them money because YOU have access to the 50% and they don't yet they wanna make rediculous demmands.

anyhow big thanks to bigsupa for helping me out on this 50%  i actually ended up saving money because i woulda paid more after tipping my connects back in cali because of calis high tax rates.  

i bumped into los almighty as well when i picked my stuff up.   hope everyone got what they wanted and lets do this again most likely in mid october when the next 50% willl most likely be if im not mistaken

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! ^ Spread love... it's the Brooklyn way. DF!!!
You have NO idea how many NTers i hook up on these 50% on the regular...however i cut a few ppl off because :

1) They are SUPER stingy when it comes to tip, and this is tip for my connects, i gain nothing from this
2) They change their minds AFTER i got them the stuff, so i am STUCK with their shoes on multiple occasions (i could do cash returns, but i do NOT want to raise red flags to corporate, plus, it hurts their sales)...so i struggle to sell 'em on ebay only to deal with deadbeat bidders.
3) When ONE (or 2+) OF THE SHOES that i ordered for them dont come through, i do a normal refund...NOT! They want retail, tax, tip, PAYPAL FEE, all that added in the refund. I end up paying extra money out of my own pockets. What do i look like, asking my connects for $5 back....
4) From 50% hook up, to regular 30% employee hook up, to blowing up my phone for every single release...its ridiculous

i don't blame you, when it comes to hooking people up sometimes less is more, as in hooking up less people but dealing with the few you deal with on a consistent basis. 
when 50%s come around the group i usually deal with are reliable and dependable and everything works out perfect but it's not even worth dealing with those that wanna haggle and nitpick when YOUR saving them money because YOU have access to the 50% and they don't yet they wanna make rediculous demmands.

anyhow big thanks to bigsupa for helping me out on this 50%  i actually ended up saving money because i woulda paid more after tipping my connects back in cali because of calis high tax rates.  

i bumped into los almighty as well when i picked my stuff up.   hope everyone got what they wanted and lets do this again most likely in mid october when the next 50% willl most likely be if im not mistaken

Props to BIGSUPA, he is the truth!!!!! He said what he did, did what he said. Hooked me nicely. This is what NT is about, sneakerheads helping out fellow sneakerheads.

Props to BIGSUPA, he is the truth!!!!! He said what he did, did what he said. Hooked me nicely. This is what NT is about, sneakerheads helping out fellow sneakerheads.

Back
Top Bottom