Official: Employee Appreciaton Exclusion List?

4 pairs of Free Run+
Infrared 90s (30% Employee Discount)
Socks

Could have bought more, but next time.

pimp.gif

4 pairs of Free Run+
Infrared 90s (30% Employee Discount)
Socks

Could have bought more, but next time.

pimp.gif

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF THE EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION. MAY WE WILL SEE ANOTHER ONE AROUND LABOR DAY (prays)

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF THE EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION. MAY WE WILL SEE ANOTHER ONE AROUND LABOR DAY (prays)

I didn't get too much since my connect worked at a small store so their selection wasn't that wide. Copped a pair of Hyperizes for balling and a pair of Chucks for school. I should have went harder and copped another pair of Chucks so I can exchange it at Journey's for a pair of Vans & copped other shoes for enough store credit to get a pair of Goadomes somewhere else. Idk what I was thinking -____-

I didn't get too much since my connect worked at a small store so their selection wasn't that wide. Copped a pair of Hyperizes for balling and a pair of Chucks for school. I should have went harder and copped another pair of Chucks so I can exchange it at Journey's for a pair of Vans & copped other shoes for enough store credit to get a pair of Goadomes somewhere else. Idk what I was thinking -____-

Originally Posted by thacamel

Today as in August 1st or July 31st?

Originally Posted by thacamel

Today as in August 1st or July 31st?

Had a pretty good weekend..

Nike uptempo 97 college blue
Kobe v china
Kobe v miles davis
Nike diamond turf
Pro strong grey/baby blue
And kobe v wht/pink for the fiance'

Had a pretty good weekend..

Nike uptempo 97 college blue
Kobe v china
Kobe v miles davis
Nike diamond turf
Pro strong grey/baby blue
And kobe v wht/pink for the fiance'

Had a good weekend also,

Infrareds for the 50% - $25 gift card = $25.59 out of pocket for them.
Kobe Draft Days (randomly had them in my size at the store),
Kobe Blackouts,Jordan shorts,Lebron shorts.
Gotta love the 50% off weekend!

Had a good weekend also,

Infrareds for the 50% - $25 gift card = $25.59 out of pocket for them.
Kobe Draft Days (randomly had them in my size at the store),
Kobe Blackouts,Jordan shorts,Lebron shorts.
Gotta love the 50% off weekend!

Crazy thing is the very next day after an employee appreciation me and a few other guys at wrk start planning for the next

Crazy thing is the very next day after an employee appreciation me and a few other guys at wrk start planning for the next

i went off...

black red penny 2s
all black penny 2s
neon/black 24/7s
all black griffeys
draft day kobes
oreo 6s
diamon turfs
green spark 1/2 cents
volt uptempos
air bakins
blue and orange bo jacks

new backpack, two on field fitteds, bunch of Jordan shorts, NBA socks, some Akademics clothes...

all for around $800

not to mention my Dillards is remodiling and EVERYTHING in the store was 40% off...

so much product copped for such a low price this weekend.

now i gotta see how i'm gonna pay rent. lol.

i went off...

black red penny 2s
all black penny 2s
neon/black 24/7s
all black griffeys
draft day kobes
oreo 6s
diamon turfs
green spark 1/2 cents
volt uptempos
air bakins
blue and orange bo jacks

new backpack, two on field fitteds, bunch of Jordan shorts, NBA socks, some Akademics clothes...

all for around $800

not to mention my Dillards is remodiling and EVERYTHING in the store was 40% off...

so much product copped for such a low price this weekend.

now i gotta see how i'm gonna pay rent. lol.

Back
Top Bottom