ohwell.gif
)
But still FLAMES
devil.gif

i missed the name on this 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
snow powder vest
it has a few straps on the back for gear/snowboard/etc...

it kinda resembles a bullet proof  vest.

its not for everyone but i dig it.

i feel like i got an S on my chest with it
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

If you dont live in dc/md/va or ny you probably wouldn't understand. Steep techs are a staple.

Ugly is ugly though...North Face jackets are good in quality (although not as much as before) but horrendous in design. They just get by off the name alone

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Originally Posted by NooEra

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Unless you looking to scrap with mountain lions i'd say this is a lil exessive.

-_- Why all the hate? This jacket is
pimp.gif

I'll be rocking a NF this year.. Just not sure which one yet.
Where can I find this jacket for that price??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
http://www.altrec.com/the-north-face/mens-dolomite-transformer-jacket
looks like the L's are gone which were129

they got  XL's @ 189
ohwell.gif
 free shipping tho

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

If you dont live in dc/md/va or ny you probably wouldn't understand. Steep techs are a staple.

Ugly is ugly though...North Face jackets are good in quality (although not as much as before) but horrendous in design. They just get by off the name alone
I can agree with you to a point about the look.
Its def sporty and not catering to "certain" looks for some people. 

I like the sporty aggressive look tho
pimp.gif

I can relate to what Ninjahood said " i want women to grab their purses' when i walk by"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They are dam near the best for  functionality  and are  built like tanks, which at times is critical here.

So  when you say people buy it for the name you are def right. But with that name comes the GUARANTEED  quality
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

I can agree with you to a point about the look.
Its def sporty and not catering to "certain" looks for some people. 

I like the sporty aggressive look tho
pimp.gif

I can relate to what Ninjahood said " i want women to grab their purses' when i walk by"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

They are dam near the best for  functionality  and are  built like tanks, which at times is critical here.

So  when you say people buy it for the name you are def right. But with that name comes the GUARANTEED  quality
pimp.gif
Yea I'm definitely not gonna argue about the quality. I wouldn't mind wearing a jacket like that at all in extreme weather, but I want a jacket that I can wear outside of that 1 month where it's cold (actually in Cali you'd never need that. the coldest it gets here is usually around 55 
laugh.gif
) Just wish NF made more designs that you can wear with anything (like that lower east side hoodie, but without the hood)

this, alot of boring lemmings in this thread....

that northface steep tech is great for under 150..dont let anyone here tell you otherwise.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

lgafpj001.jpg

To anyone looking for this jacket/hoody, it's at Macys.com for $99. Every size is available

http://www1.macys.com/cat...=se-xx-xx-xx.esn_results

If you don't care if the jacket is graphite instead of black and can fit a Large or X Large, this website has both sizes for $70

the-north-face-lower-east-side-full-zip---mens---graphite-grey-full.jpg

http://www.bobwards.com/p...tm_source=googleproducts
Man im tempted on the Graphite.. But i really want that black one ... With a Yankee fitted & Timbs and a White tee under, And im set for the Winter .. But 100 though? Im hesitating ....
Its real warm but if it snows a lot where you live, just know that the snow sticks on it like no other. It gets really wet after walking in the snow. 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Came back from Macys

used that 20 Dollar gift cad i had laying around, on the Black North Face Hoodie... @$%@ is
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

pics?
nerd.gif

hopefully there are some sale coupons tomorrow.

Got my Nike M65 jacket in green and black that should help me through these Canadian winters
m65gtx.jpg

4121312831_94f41fa75d.jpg

img56737799.jpg

The new nike M65 is the truth!

Broke mine out for a cold and brief rain this morning. I didn't know they have a Gortex version. When the Gortexes go on sale, I'm gonna grab one for my next out of town adventure.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

Originally Posted by NooEra

-_- Why all the hate? This jacket is
pimp.gif

I'll be rocking a NF this year.. Just not sure which one yet.
Where can I find this jacket for that price??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
http://www.altrec.com/the-north-face/mens-dolomite-transformer-jacket
looks like the L's are gone which were129

they got  XL's @ 189
ohwell.gif
 free shipping tho
Need a M but appreciate the help and link.  Cheapest Ive found one now is 230 on ebay in my size. Not sure if I want to do that or maybe a Penfield.

^
roll.gif
the many men wish death upon me jump off, the pastor troy jumping off a building feat timbaland joint.

I always wanted a steep tech when i was in undergrad, but honestly I dont wear clothes that would go with them.

I can wait for the winter lulz when I see the lil wayne kids rocking their jeggins with either tight peacoats. or (DEAR GOD I PRAY THIS HAPPENS) "FITTED" STEEP TECHS.

let us all pray for this to happen. I need the lulz in my life to fight off the cold nyc/nj winter

Back
Top Bottom