Official Fall/Winter Coat Thread

tumblr_lreafpfWIC1qkurvq

Where can I cop? The green one 
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i2enDMC

anyone know what brand jacket this is?

Saw this at H&M when they had that 25% sale.... It didn't look that good in person to be honest

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

How do Nike Destroyers fit NT fam???!?
fitted, borderline slim.  very high armholes and snug in that area also.  
if you like that kind of fit cop. i usually layer a grey pullover hoody underneath varsity jackets, so if you like to layer i'd take a size up.

hope that helps

Appreciate it.
I'll probably hit up 21 Mercer and try them on.

Came across these. They are suppose to drop at select Stussy chapters tomorrow.
stussy-nine-rulaz-mighty-crown-1.jpg

Anyone that has a Steep Tech, which one would you guys suggest? Stores locally here in the DMV told me straight up they are not carrying them, for obvious reasons. 
30t6p3b.gif

So I do not want to drop $300-$450 on something I will take back. It is time to retire my Hyvent Mcmurdo, and my EB Polar Parka. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

thoughts on zara leather jackets?

I've never seen them in person but I checked them out online and they look nice. Are you looking for a leather or a faux leather jacket?

leather, and i'm on the same boat as you.

I've been losing weight so by december i wanna grab one. 198 seems within my range but I'm not sure if the quality is great on zara

Originally Posted by irie

Originally Posted by gatorad3

6077715.jpg

got this recently...  I'm tellin ya this jacket is like a chick magnet.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 sorry but that joints horrible 

laugh.gif
 Looks like them joints you see at those Wilson type leather shops inside the mall. lulz

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Originally Posted by 23kickz

rafs, thats a pretty nice duffle coat. i need to head into gap tomorrow to check it out. is it thick or thin ? assuming it won't be good enough for the eastcoast winter ?

I ordered it online and havent got it yet. Should come in in a day or two though.
I'll let you know...

Almost forgot about this.
So, I got the jacket in and its actually pretty thick/heavy and warm, but is huge.

I'm normally between a large and a medium, so I went with the medium and it was way too big. I returned it and am waiting for the small to come in, hopefully it fits better.

Anybody know where I can buy a nice varsity jacket online? I was looking at the Nike destroyer but I wanted to try and find something with a different colorway than just black/black. 

Which NF Steep Tech is good for frigid East Coat winters?

I can only find the shells, but are they only really shells with no insulation? Or maybe I'm just looking at the wrong models?

Originally Posted by NachoBroadway

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

r7nfk7.jpg

H&M
I need that in a XL

can't find it anywhere in Socal
frown.gif

Copped last month, girl I'm dating went nuts over it.  Loved the color combo, swore the sleeves were real leather.  Best $50 I've spent in a min.

After 2 weeks of searching, finally tracked down the only XL in Norcal. Very nice jacket indeed.

Back
Top Bottom